This is the exact reason that Apple is awesome!

There products look and feel SOLID! Not cheap and plastic feeling.

In the end you can't really compare Apple and RIM products though...They are both meant for entirely different things...
    I did not buy an iPod. I wanted an mp3 player that could use a microSD card, and I did not want to be tied to iTunes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 11:14 PM
    This is the exact reason that Apple is awesome!

There products look and feel SOLID! Not cheap and plastic feeling.

In the end you can't really compare Apple and RIM products though...They are both meant for entirely different things...
    I agree the glass is nice and the body feels solid but there are other trade offs you make for that.

For example, if you scratch or damage a BlackBerry screen the replacement is like $10 from China. If you scratch or crack the glass in an iPhone, it's abou t$100 around here to get that fixed.

But plastic is actually more clear and lets more light through than glass so I am happy overall.
    08-14-09 11:20 PM
    I dropped my blackberry and it scratched the plastic a little bit, not that big a deal really. My friend dropped her iphone, it shattered the glass screen. I think I'm good with plastic thanks! Also no removable battery? Seriously? That's one of the biggest iphone complaints along with no removable memory. It drives most people nuts that they can't add memory to their iphone. Thanks RIM for seeing through that horrible idea!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 04:30 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD