Anyone's blackberry make a high pitch noise when charging?

I've found threads about high pitch noise when NOT charging..

i found this one:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=461579

but it's for android, but maybe similar issue..

it's weird cause when my LED blinks (BeBuzz) the pitch becomes sync'd with the blinking of the LED...

this only happens when charging.. it doesn't make a noise other wise and the charger doesn't make a noise either when it's not connected to the phone..

I am using the new tiny charge that u need a USB cable for.. i am using a mini USB with a micro usb adapter.. I tried it with the older charger and it makes the same noise... i've had 2 replacements and all 3 torches make this noise.. even my 9700 for work makes the noise..

anyone know if this is bad? as my BB sits on my night stand right beside my head!
    07-22-11 09:55 AM
    I had a charger that did that, when the battery was charged full. I just got the 9930 today, and as I am sitting here charging it I here it, and it's random. I hope my charger by MY bedside doesn't do it. I think it's the charger....not a huge deal. the only thing I could find wrong with the 9930 so far!!
    08-18-11 06:10 PM
    ive never heard or experienced this, but my interests are peaked.
    08-18-11 06:29 PM
    I have the curve 9330 and when I plug it in to charge it, I hear that same noise that you talk about. Even when I turn the phone off and have it charged it makes the same noise. Sometimes when the battery is charged full it stops, others it keeps going. It may be the charger like others have said. It is the only problem I have with the phone, other than that I love it. It just gets annoying, especially since the phone and charger is near my bed.
    08-18-11 06:46 PM
    I hear it with most of my electronic devices. It goes away with age, I hear.
    08-18-11 07:01 PM
    It is the charger not the phone. One of my chargers makes the high pitch noise. It still works fine so I stopped paying attention to it.

Now that I have a 9800, 9810, and a playbook I have several chargers to choose from

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-11 09:09 PM
    I hear it with most of my electronic devices. It goes away with age, I hear.
    LOL. And it starts to look better too
    08-18-11 10:52 PM
    Its those cheap switching (transistorized) power supplies. Time
    To start collecting the old transformer type.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 02:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD