Posted via CB10

Seems like I rarely see sales on accessories for the Z30 here on CB?

Z10 and Q10 dominate mostly.

Is there a specific reason for this?

Its hard enough finding cool accessories for the Z30, especially cases.
    12-01-14 03:56 AM
    There are no cool cases for the Z30 here at CB...they are all out on the interwebz.
    TheQuietRioter likes this.
    12-01-14 05:35 AM
    For some reason there isnt much variety in terms of cases for the Z30. I never realized until I purchased one. There are lots of options for the Z10 from the bigger case manufactures but for what ever reason they decided not to create variations for the Z30. Maybe not enough sales to make it worth their while? I dunno

Posted via CrackBerry App
    12-01-14 06:39 AM
    I got a holster for my Q10 and Z10 on eBay. I liked them, so I tried to order one for my new Z30. Couldn't find it, so I contacted the seller. He said he never heard of the Z30!! So I bought one for the Galaxy S4. It works.

Point is, the Z30 came out in dead silence. Other than on CB, nobody is aware it exists. Like it was dead on arrival. Like it was a mistake. Too bad, it's a nice phone.

Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    12-01-14 06:52 AM
    Many millions of the Z10 and Q10 were made. Not so for the Z30 - I wouldn't be shocked if under a million were made, but at most, it's under 2M (likely closer to 1M). Given that only a small percentage of the buyers of any given phone buy a given case, the production numbers simply aren't high enough to have a lot of interest from case manufacturers.
    12-01-14 04:02 PM
    You are preaching to the choir. I got so sick of trying to find a decent case for the Z30 I just opted not to use one. The selection here and on the web is pitiful.
    12-01-14 05:39 PM
    I was able to find a soft S-Line case for the Z30 on eBay, but only in black. Along with my S4 holster I'm all set!
    BTW, I always have to cut out the S-Line cases over the on/off button and volume buttons. But that is simple.

Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    12-01-14 08:25 PM
    I use a BlackBerry leather flip case, but I do miss having a jazzy, girly case.

Its not only cases, but I would like to find the USB adapters that came with the Z30. I have a lot of the old style cube plug ins, but I prefer the larger style oval one that was in the Z30 box. I seem to loose it less in my purse. I guess cuz its a little bigger.

Screen protectors are the same. Scarce. I have these cool ones I found that have glitter in them . I love it!

All in all I succumb to finding things on Ebay, but it would be nice to see CB show more love to this phone in the shop.

This phone is absolutely amazing. Its a shame its still in the dark!!

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 09:41 PM
    I had several z30's and I prefer the BlackBerry OEM leather pouch case with the built in sleep mode function, I wish BlackBerry would make one for the passport, I would buy one the day it was released.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    12-02-14 03:46 AM
    I had several z30's and I prefer the BlackBerry OEM leather pouch case with the built in sleep mode function, I wish BlackBerry would make one for the passport, I would buy one the day it was released.

The OEM ones don't properly protect the corners, as far as my own investigation goes... :-(

... so you're still happy with them?
    ... do they adequately protect the phone?

? ? ? Zzzzwipetyped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    12-02-14 03:53 PM
    The OEM ones don't properly protect the corners, as far as my own investigation goes... :-(

... so you're still happy with them?
    ... do they adequately protect the phone?

? ? ? Zzzzwipetyped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    I had a z30 for over a year and never had any problems with damaging the device when using the OEM leather pouch, still my favorite case for the z30. I only wish they had one for my passport.

Prem WatsApp likes this.
    12-02-14 04:00 PM
    I ordered one last week and will be giving the pouch a try.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 04:35 PM
    I got in on the 2 for 1 sale at ca Crackberry online store and picked up the Z30 OEM Leather Pocket Pouch and the Z30 Blackberry Transform Hard Shell Case for $14.99 each. Regular 19.99 each and used a 25% coupon they had.

Not bad..$47.00 delivered for for 2 pouches and 2 cases. Always liked the OEM case the best for whatever Blackberry I have used. Too bad they stopped putting them in with the phone price!
    12-02-14 04:50 PM
    I had a z30 for over a year and never had any problems with damaging the device when using the OEM leather pouch, still my favorite case for the z30. I only wish they had one for my passport.

I did. I dropped mine and it chipped the top left corner like ceramic. I was so bummed, but now it adds character to my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 10:27 AM