That is not bashing? I guess I would hate to see when you decide to bash someone
    SUPERBLING- Very dumb comment. I'm not bashing you. You have nothing for me to bash. I mean your an ***** but I don't bash idiots. Look the Times article is on crack and so are you superbling. I talked to a verizon rep that knew a lot about the storm and he agrees with me that wifi on the storm isn't happening. No blackberries on Vzw have Wi-Fi and they never will.Your just some dumb person that heard from a friend that you really trust, because you think he knows, that it has wi-fi so you've got to believe him. Your wrong man. I bet you anything when that full review comes out or when Kevin gets his hands on one (if its a 9530) and it doesn't have wi-fi, your going to dissappear from these or any forums you've posted this in cause you know ppl will really bash you then. Kevin even said it 9500 has Wi-fi 9530 DOES NOT. You calling Kevin, the master of Crackberries, a liar? Huh Super bling? Who cares anyways verizons a horrible company like saddamm compared to george bush and the queen of england.
    10-07-08 04:39 PM
    Doesn't matter either way. Trust me.

.... there is a lack of a winking smiley in that post, but youre still trying to tell us something... perhaps that what is on the front page is wrong.
    10-07-08 04:39 PM
    This post is for BOYGENIUS where he say's this device has no wifi.

Remember this thread as it is to show you how good crackberry posters are **THIS DEVICE DOES HAVE WIFI** BOYGENIUS IS WRONG for even posting it has no wifi.

So crackberry posters that want confirmation, I'm confirming this 100% right now. Mark this thread so you can refer to it at a later date when your on this device using wifi.

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

You do know that anonymity doesn't exist right? If RIM decides to "ask" Kevin to give them the name on your account, Kevin can oblige.. Would he? Who knows.. he might if RIM threw their attorney's on this issue. They can also subpoena the DNS records of where you are connecting from..let's hope you aren't posting from the office you work at.

I made this same mistake once on Aximsite.com and Dell found me out.. I posted pics of the Dell Axim X51v before it was even a gleam in people's eyes and I got caught..red handed. I had to beg and plead to not get fired.. Literally minute's after I posted it, it was ALL over the web.. Engadget, front page of Aximsite.com and many other websites.

You are under an NDA for a reason.. My multi-billion dollar conglomerate company I work for almost lost our Dell contract BECAUSE OF ME! =(

Now I hate NDA's just as much as the next guy.. but just be careful and make sure to not do stupid mistakes such as posting pics or any identifiable information that can be traced back to you.. and definately dont post from the company computer you are working at.
    Last edited by sniffs; 10-07-08 at 04:47 PM.
    10-07-08 04:41 PM
    You do know that anonymity doesn't exist right? If RIM decides to "ask" Kevin to give them the name on your account, Kevin can oblige.. Would he? Who knows.. he might if RIM threw their attorney's on this issue. They can also subpoena the DNS records of where you are connecting from..let's hope you aren't posting from the office you work at.

I made this same mistake once on Aximsite.com and Dell found me out.. I posted pics of the Dell Axim X51v before it was even a gleam in people's eyes and I got caught..red handed. I had to beg and plead to not get fired.. Literally minute's after I posted it, it was ALL over the web.. Engadget, front page of Aximsite.com and many other websites.

You are under an NDA for a reason.. My multi-billion dollar conglomerate company I work for almost lost our Dell contract BECAUSE OF ME! =(

Now I hate NDA's just as much as the next guy.. but just be careful and make sure to not do stupid mistakes such as posting pics or any identifiable information that can be traced back to you.. and definately dont post from the company computer you are working at.
    He's not under NDA sniffs. He's just relaying information from people he knows. Now myself on the other hand, I know whether or not both devices has wifi or not. But, I like my job and plan to keep it. I'm glad you didn't lose the contract for them.

10-07-08 05:09 PM
    He's not under NDA sniffs. He's just relaying information from people he knows. Now myself on the other hand, I know whether or not both devices has wifi or not. But, I like my job and plan to keep it. I'm glad you didn't lose the contract for them.

Ah.. I have NDA's with ATT, Verizon and RIM also.. =P

But yes, I'm extremely glad we didn't lose our contract.. we lease our PC's from Dell, so every 3 years we are getting new equipment.. we spend millions and millions of dollars with Dell each year and they give us the world in return..

They've given us so much free stuff it's absurd.. they recently sent us 3 52 inch plasma's and when we called our liaison to tell them we didn't order them, they told us to just keep them! nice!

So, NDA's suck, but they are there for many reasons.
    10-07-08 05:26 PM
    According to the spec on vodafone site ... no WIFI
    http:// blackberry.vodafone.co.uk/storm/bb_storm_tech_specification.pdf
    10-07-08 05:34 PM
    According to the spec on vodafone site ... no WIFI
    http://blackberry.vodafone.co.uk/sto...cification.pdf
    It doesn't say anwhere that it does not have it, but it also doesn't say anywhere that it does.
    10-07-08 05:41 PM
    Somebody kill this thread already. Do we really have to keep visiting this subject?

10-07-08 05:46 PM
    Somebody kill this thread already. Do we really have to keep visiting this subject?

Hehe - I was just sneaking in here to post that same thing.

How about we all just kick back and wait for the official word from Verizon or RIM or whoever it is we want to hear from and quit arguing until then.
    10-07-08 05:57 PM

How about we all just kick back and wait for the official word from Verizon or RIM or whoever it is we want to hear from and quit arguing until then.
    Agreed.
    10-07-08 05:59 PM

i was all about to untill C_X responded to one of your earlier posts with an interesting answer, pushing the envelope!

so it's your fault!
    10-07-08 06:09 PM
    i was all about to untill C_X responded to one of your earlier posts with an interesting answer, pushing the envelope!

so it's your fault!
    You're reading way too much into my answer. I was only saying it doesn't matter if it has wifi or not. The device would kick arse if it didn't have and and would if it did.

10-07-08 06:13 PM
    You're reading way too much into my answer. I was only saying it doesn't matter if it has wifi or not. The device would kick arse if it didn't have and and would if it did.

Right, but it'd kick a lot more arse with wifi.
    10-07-08 06:15 PM
    Kevin must have just removed the portion of the post on the front page that said the 9500 will have WiFi.
    10-07-08 06:38 PM

so it's your fault!
    Lol. Yes, blame it on me.

10-07-08 06:39 PM
    This thread is like the cow from "Me, Myself, and Irene". You can keep shooting it, but it won't die! Moo!

10-07-08 06:43 PM
    Chuck Norris got so sick of hearing people complain about the storm not having wifi that he travelled back in time and fatally roundhouse kicked the inventor of wifi.

10-07-08 07:09 PM
    Hehe, chuck norris...

10-07-08 07:11 PM
    I'm filling the copyright on that lame joke now!

10-07-08 07:13 PM
    I love how everyone is so tense...... This WIFI has been up and then shot down....

Can't wait until tomorrow, or whenever the full details about this come up.

CX - You are probably grinning at this thread!!!!!!
    10-07-08 07:32 PM
    I was digging through the leaked internal documents, and found this:

"Don’t have to rely on open Wi-Fi networks – broadband anywhere"

Hopefully that's only the CMDA (Verizon) version.

I really hope you're right Super Bling, but we would have seen something by now leaked with WiFi on it.
    10-07-08 07:54 PM
    Chuck Norris got so sick of hearing people complain about the storm not having wifi that he travelled back in time and fatally roundhouse kicked the inventor of wifi.
    WAY TO GO CHUCK! After this thread if I never hear the word "WiFi" again it will be too soon...
    10-07-08 08:14 PM
    It doesn't say anwhere that it does not have it, but it also doesn't say anywhere that it does.
    What does this mean exactly?
    10-07-08 09:29 PM
    What does this mean exactly?
    He's saying that the info that was referred to is inconclusive.

10-07-08 09:34 PM
    Again I'm sticking with no WiFi on the Storm. Like someone said earlier, they are saving it for the Storm 2.

No facts here just a gut feeling.

10-07-08 09:44 PM
312 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD