May I interject some sanity for a moment...

"Your" is used to show posession. "Your dog pooped in my yard."

"You're" means "you are."

This has been a public service announcement.
    Such BS.... oops I mean Bull ****. This is a forum not an english class. As long as people can figure out what you are saying who cares how you spell it or if it is proper grammer.

I see your a s s showing..... I see youre a s s showing... Dosent matter how I say it. Everyone knows your a s s is showing
    10-06-08 10:15 PM
    Ok, so to get this straight: Super Bling, you say that the Verizon Wireless Blackberry Storm 9530 will definitely have WiFi, correct? And that people who buy that phone from Verizon Wireless will be able to use the WiFi capability on it? If so, please say yes. Then we know who to praise...or flame when the information is released.

Thanks.
    10-06-08 10:21 PM
    The only issue I have with this slide is if it isn't old why don't they put the processor speed of the Bold?
    10-06-08 10:25 PM
    I know for sure it doesn't, I dont need to be convinced. If you all believe the guy about field testing, he said the Network settings were: GSM/UMTS 1XEV and Global. If there was wifi, he'd seen it. Plus I know.
    This has been the most convincing image that makes me believe it won't have WiFi.
    10-06-08 10:36 PM
    The Blackberry Storm from Verizon does NOT have wifi. Close the thread. Discussion over.
    Ok, Ok, thank you for your input...Now I want to see Super Bling say what he thinks.

This could get real good.
    10-06-08 10:36 PM
    FIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. lol.
    10-06-08 10:55 PM
    Ok, Ok, thank you for your input...Now I want to see Super Bling say what he thinks.

This could get real good.

Go and read what I said, -By the way if I could I would by you the Storm.... Seems to me you are by far the guy that is the most nutz about this device, I thought I could not wait for this device but you have proved me wrong... Anyway we'll have to wait for this, but by judging from leaks and finally spilling out in the media we will have all the functions of this device posted in these threads soon.
    10-06-08 10:55 PM
    Go and read what I said, -By the way if I could I would by you the Storm.... Seems to me you are by far the guy that is the most nutz about this device, I thought I could not wait for this device but you have proved me wrong... Anyway we'll have to wait for this, but by judging from leaks and finally spilling out in the media we will have all the functions of this device posted in these threads soon.
    LOL, hey, no one is stopping you from buying it for me.
    10-06-08 10:58 PM
    LOL, hey, no one is stopping you from buying it for me.
    Yes their is, my bank account.
    10-06-08 10:59 PM
    just base on regular logic, with all the information that has leaked. If storm has wifi, I am going to imaging it would have been mentioned at some of the leaked info already and it would have been one of the sales pitch point. I agree no one can prove that it doesn't have wifi and I would be very happy if it does. However you really haven't made a case to anyone to prove that it does. It's kinda like trying to prove if bigfoot really exist or not
    10-06-08 11:12 PM
    it has already been proven with the powerpoint that has been shown on BG
    10-06-08 11:22 PM
    The only issue I have with this slide is if it isn't old why don't they put the processor speed of the Bold?
    It's there...the Meteor is the codename for the Bold.
    10-07-08 12:24 AM
    By the way if I could I would by you the Storm
    Yes their is, my bank account.

Here's another thing making people question you. You don't know how to spell, or rather use the right homonym. It should be "I would BUY you the Storm" and "Yes there is".

There is clearly no wifi in any of the slides posted of the user manual.
    10-07-08 12:36 AM
    Here's another thing making people question you. You don't know how to spell, or rather use the right homonym. It should be "I would BUY you the Storm" and "Yes there is".

There is clearly no wifi in any of the slides posted of the user manual.
    You got their first. Oops there, lol.
    10-07-08 12:57 AM
    You Super Bling your an *****. Your "friend" at RIM is the janitor and he thinks Wi-fi is a memory card type that's why he said yes it has it. There is no wifi. If there is wifi on the storm I swear I will personally buy you one and even send a picture of me holding a sign saying I'm your ***** , on the phone.
    10-07-08 01:18 AM
    THREAD MUST DIE NO WiFi!!
    THREAD MUST DIE NO WiFi!!
    (And so on and so on....)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-08 01:28 AM
    resurrect this thread.. was reading about the blackberry storm on TIME.. and it says it has wifi support.. go figure..
    BlackBerry's Storm Aims to Blow the iPhone Away - TIME
    Last edited by jfoofoo; 10-07-08 at 04:19 AM.
    10-07-08 04:14 AM
    It's there...the Meteor is the codename for the Bold.
    Yes, but they don't put the exact processor speed, why not?
    10-07-08 06:42 AM
    And I thought this one had been put to rest! You think TIME is right regarding the WiFi?? Everything else we've seen says no and then this article comes out....WTF!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-08 07:13 AM
    to be honest, it certainly looks like the times article is just spouting off things read on crackberry, BGR, and other sites, so in all probability, the statement about it having wifi.... COULD HAVE COME FROM THIS THREAD ALONE!
    10-07-08 08:06 AM
    Sorry about the spelling but I didn't know I had to spell check and so on for you people. I love all the bashing, can't wait until all you guy's start apologizing.

MIKETHESITH200 - Very rude comment, not sure why people love to bash. Anyway I wish I had more proof, like I said before the only way will be to wait until a full review comes out and not old documents and so on.
    10-07-08 08:08 AM
    Sorry about the spelling but I didn't know I had to spell check and so on for you people. I love all the bashing, can't wait until all you guy's start apologizing.

MIKETHESITH200 - Very rude comment, not sure why people love to bash. Anyway I wish I had more proof, like I said before the only way will be to wait until a full review comes out and not old documents and so on.

you said that it wasnt supposed to have it initially, but it was added later on... can you find out when the decision was made to put it in/turn it on? (if indeed the phone has a variant of the GOBI chipset, it has wifi built in.
    10-07-08 08:13 AM
    I see your a s s showing..... I see youre a s s showing... Dosent matter how I say it. Everyone knows your a s s is showing
    And it was at that point, when even the JOKES were being assaulted in this thread, that I gave up.
    10-07-08 08:55 AM
    Well according to the article on Time it looks like our friend may be right after all.
    10-07-08 09:50 AM
    Front page update....

* Update: I have it on good word that Vodafone will officially announce the Storm tomorrow, and as of right now the plans are to start shipping the device on November 28th. Oh, and in case this one is still up in the air, the 9500 will have WiFi. *

Reason why I was stressing this was because of the people that were concerned about it that's all.
    10-07-08 11:05 AM
312 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD