i just got my BBerry Storm last week and when i asked the guy who was helping me if it had Wifi he said no but the Curve does.. the Storm has 3G and the Curve doesnt. it was the trade off between the 2 phones..

anyway this is what the sales rep had told me.. plus i asked about the iphone. its comin in November according to a Verizon Customer Service rep i called when i had an issue with my bill.

please, "dont kill the messanger".. lol
    you should never listen to the VZW reps, they have shown that they dont really know that much about BB's. Well not all of them anyways. There are a few that do know what they are talking about.

I just had an experience with a VZW customer service rep. He tried to convince me that all BB's had wifi on them. All I could say was, WOW! Way to train your reps VZW.
    07-27-09 12:49 AM
    No current CDMA BBs have wifi, BUT there is talk of it coming to most future models, for example the Storm 2 9550, and another mysterious model possibly called the Atlas, and being a Tour like BB with wifi added. Neither of these is 100% confirmed, BUT it does look good.
    07-27-09 09:09 AM
    Thanks for reopening the thread Rich, and for posting that message. Since Shadow Walker has not come back on since, you can now feel free to lock the thread whenever.

I hope we've succeeded in clarifying the issue for Shadow Walker and any others who were confused by the terminology of wireless vs. WiFi and the difference between BB Messenger and MMS.
    07-27-09 02:54 PM
    I love this forum lol.. I am so frustrated with the issue myself.. I live in an apt where the data service is a little shaky so it would be nice to hop onto my home network when I need to. Alas, after reading a LOT about this issue in several different forums, it doesn't look like I'll be able to
    07-13-10 01:40 PM
    I love this forum lol.. I am so frustrated with the issue myself.. I live in an apt where the data service is a little shaky so it would be nice to hop onto my home network when I need to. Alas, after reading a LOT about this issue in several different forums, it doesn't look like I'll be able to
    LOL you just now cracked the case? What a letdown, I had been holding my breath for the past 2 years. You can always jump on ebay and pick up a S2 for about $150 to get your wifi fix, and save your NE2 for the christmas crop of smartphones that promises to be quite nice (I am holding out for the Droid 2).
    07-13-10 01:46 PM
    LOL you just now cracked the case? What a letdown, I had been holding my breath for the past 2 years. You can always jump on ebay and pick up a S2 for about $150 to get your wifi fix, and save your NE2 for the christmas crop of smartphones that promises to be quite nice (I am holding out for the Droid 2).
    LOL.. yeah I didn't really pay much attention to it until recently when I happened to notice a friend had that Wi-Fi logo on her phone on a diff network- and since I'm in competition with her over whose network is actually better (she's on Sprint), I didn't want to lose the argument
    07-13-10 01:53 PM
    LOL you just now cracked the case?
    Lol, I started reading this thread an noticed it was 2 years old and wondered who resurrected this and WHY????
    07-13-10 01:53 PM
    My apologies-- I am at work and quite dead so I've been researching stuff that annoys me
    07-13-10 01:56 PM
    THIS THREAD HAS BEEN RESSURECTED

07-13-10 04:48 PM
    THIS THREAD HAS BEEN RESSURECTED

"He doesn't look a thing like Jesus..."

Oh and I now see there's an embedded image that's invisible thanks to the firewall here. Thanks, firewall!
    07-14-10 03:43 PM
    people should be taken out back and shot....repeatedly
    07-15-10 09:15 AM
    07-15-10 04:08 PM
312 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD