Feels like forever since I heard a cb podcast. I know mwc was pretty recent. Anyone know why its been so long lol.
    03-06-19 02:20 PM
    Feels like forever since I heard a cb podcast. I know mwc was pretty recent. Anyone know why its been so long lol.
    All took their buyout bonuses and went on vacation....

What is there to talk about?
    03-06-19 02:45 PM
    Haha I'm sure they're enjoying themselves. And come on this crackberry Kevin we are talking about, he could ramble on pretty much anything. Lol
    03-06-19 02:49 PM
    I think when KEY2 Red Edition arrives it will be the perfect reason for a CB Podcast!
    03-09-19 05:18 PM
    Seems like CB drew the short straw when it comes to Mobile Nations budget allocation. Take a look at the size of each of the teams on MoNa's corporate site... most of the other sites are stacked while bla1ze is a one man show (I'm sure there are other folks behind the scenes helping out).

I guess we need to face facts, either CB's readership is dwindling or AC, iM and WC's readership has really grown, but CB really only lives on through the Forums with only new devices making it to the news. No editorials, no retrospectives, no op eds. Just a lot of info on sponsorship partner sales and the odd news cycle spike whenever TCL has something to say.
    03-09-19 07:45 PM
    Seems like CB drew the short straw when it comes to Mobile Nations budget allocation. Take a look at the size of each of the teams on MoNa's corporate site... most of the other sites are stacked while bla1ze is a one man show (I'm sure there are other folks behind the scenes helping out).

I guess we need to face facts, either CB's readership is dwindling or AC, iM and WC's readership has really grown, but CB really only lives on through the Forums with only new devices making it to the news. No editorials, no retrospectives, no op eds. Just a lot of info on sponsorship partner sales and the odd news cycle spike whenever TCL has something to say.
    MONA just got sold for an incredible large amount. One of the attractive points was the ever increasing visits. No short straws here just an amazing injection of funding for future massive growth. Nothing but positive from every angle.
    03-10-19 05:04 AM
    they haven't been very regular in their podcast schedule for some time. They concentrate so much on the device side of blackberry when it matter very little to Blackberry's overall business now. can we please get podcasts where we hear about the product offerings of the company outside of a physical devices?
    03-10-19 09:38 PM
    they haven't been very regular in their podcast schedule for some time. They concentrate so much on the device side of blackberry when it matter very little to Blackberry's overall business now. can we please get podcasts where we hear about the product offerings of the company outside of a physical devices?
    Exactly, that would be something to consider.

Submitted via blackberry passport on freedom mobile HSPA+ or LTE
    03-10-19 11:23 PM

I expect CB get's what CB makes....

Which sites get the most eyeballs? which sites get the most clicks on ads? which sites are drawing new eyeballs? which sites have "new" things to talk about? where are the eyeballs at globally? which sites have a future?

For sites like MONA family of sites.. it's pretty simple to see what has the most value. While I expect CrackBerry still gets a good amount of traffic, not sure it generates much revenue.
    03-12-19 12:00 PM
    All took their buyout bonuses and went on vacation....

What is there to talk about?
    Wait.. I was supposed to get a bonus and vacation? Mannnnnnn...
    Rico4you and Andrew Poderis like this.
    03-12-19 04:06 PM
    Wait.. I was supposed to get a bonus and vacation? Mannnnnnn...
    Do I hear....$Money for nothing and the chicks for Free...music Dire Straits!
    03-12-19 04:45 PM