Motorola Droid 4 Leaked Images Show Up, Looks Mighty Sexy

does everything your bb does better, faster, smoother. Its superior in every possible way. dont wanna give up your qwerty? heres your answer OR you can wait a year while rim fumbles some phone together that will probaly not even be close to this.

COME AT ME CRACKBERRY

Last edited by MadMax8778; 10-28-11 at 03:15 AM.
    10-28-11 03:03 AM
    Yeah, good luck with that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-11 03:19 AM
    nice, dont ya realise the droid brand is only US based? european markets got the original droid as the milestone, but havent seen any of the latter iterations due to poor reception.

of course i could shout security, but android owners have heard that enough, i could point out not everybody wants a slider, least of all a horizontal one, like the last of those to be sold well in the UK was the touch pro 2 lol, so i could say people may want removable batterys, esp on a 4g/LTE phone (see thunderbolt and how many people bought extended batterys), i could say who wants a pretty rubbish and flat looking keyboard, BB keyboards are good because of the way they are designed, not just because they are qwerty lol. i could say `blur? really?` or i could simply point out that this is a brand new phone, and wont even launch with ICS, thats like RIM launching their 9900 with OS6 lol, and also from and android user/modder point of view, im willing to bet on a locked bootlader too.

so there ya go, does everything a BB can do? no (BBM) does it better? well, its a picture, proof is in it actually being tried id say. faster? well, show me where in that article a processor is mentioned lol, it ent. superior in every possible way? no, not at all. we`ll start off with `can you buy it today` no? well its not that awesome right now, can you buy it further down the line? well, maybe, depends on if they release it ($32m loss in a quarter isnt helpful lol) and if its like that when released.

so there ya go, it might seem like what ya want, and thats awesome for ya, but it might not be what everyone wants, and even then you/they can want all ya want, because you cant have it yet and dont know when ya can have it.
    Alberta Blue and bobauckland like this.
    10-28-11 03:20 AM
    Lol. Why do you care what phone I have?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    10-28-11 03:33 AM
    Motorola Droid 4 Leaked Images Show Up, Looks Mighty Sexy

does everything your bb does better, faster, smoother. Its superior in every possible way. dont wanna give up your qwerty? heres your answer OR you can wait a year while rim fumbles some phone together that will probaly not even be close to this.

COME AT ME CRACKBERRY

Click to view quoted image
    Please go and I dont want to hear a single word

EDIT:
    Some people are just like me; big fanboys.
    Just dont crap around with your talking
    just showing an example. No personal attacks.............

Taking off the original post.........
    Last edited by ichat; 10-28-11 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Teaching some trolls a lesson
    10-28-11 03:52 AM
    i could point out not everybody wants a slider

You could, but that dosent change my point, that motorola droid 4 will be way faster and more advanced then anything blackberry will have on the market for next 6 months. period. on a side note if it was a torch style slider you'd still knock this phone, shows your true fanboy colors.

so i could say people may want removable batterys, esp on a 4g/LTE phone (see thunderbolt and how many people bought extended batterys)

Its funny how again your dodging the point, this phone is faster, LTE, ever heard of it on a blackberry? and to address your "removable battery" comment, android has taken big strides to increase the size of thier batterys in the new droids, so i wouldnt be worried, unlike the bold 9900 where your swapping out 5 different tiny *** battery's to get through a workday.

i could say who wants a pretty rubbish and flat looking keyboard, BB keyboards are good because of the way they are designed, not just because they are qwerty lol.
    Nobody is arguing who has a better qwerty, again. The point here is people refuse to move to android or IOS because "theyre missing a physical keyboard" im stating that cant be an excuse not to move anymore.

i could say `blur? really?` or i could simply point out that this is a brand new phone, and wont even launch with ICS, thats like RIM launching their 9900 with OS6 lol, and also from and android user/modder point of view, im willing to bet on a locked bootlader too.
    First off, ICS hasnt been released yet, and i can guarantee you this will get a nice fresh update to ICS when its officially released, and it wont be 10months down the road, like rim did with thier playbook. Secondly not trying to be a troll, but rim did release the bold 9900 with os 6 or os 6.1 as it was referred too originally.

so there ya go, does everything a BB can do? no (BBM)
    If bbm is the only reason your holding onto your blackberry thats sad, cuz theres a billion chat services on other platforms, along with skype, which btw further puts my point above yours when i say this can do more faster and better

so there ya go, it might seem like what ya want, and thats awesome for ya, but it might not be what everyone wants, and even then you/they can want all ya want, because you cant have it yet and dont know when ya can have it.
    Again i never said that everyone would want this. im saying theres no reason you shouldnt when you compare it to what blackberry is offering, which is lack of everything. this fills in all the gaps that bb users are crying for, along with shareholders. I mean the camera is 5mp on the bold 9900 without an autofocus camera! you cant really be sticking a blackberry up against this thing seriously can you. Ill guarantee this much, this phone gets a release date MONTHS before you even see a photo of your "qnx" DOA phone

Nice try though.
    10-28-11 04:02 AM
    *facepalm*
    Move along.
    AbuYazeedUK and Alberta Blue like this.
    10-28-11 04:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD