Well hi guys,
    I'm in a bit of a pickle. I used BBSAK to remove the OS and downloaded another one and I used the link for the Proximus 7.1.0.907 OS and so I managed to get it right till where I get error 507 and I have no OS on my phone. The first time when I clicked Load OS on the BBSAK program, it opened the little window as normal but i was using a tutorial video to guide me though it and so it told me to run the OS that I have just downloaded so I did that and it basically did nothing and now everytime I try to click Load OS it says 'No OS, Please install an OS for your phone.' I didnt want to waste your time so i tried to troubleshoot this online myself and i found that i have to go to apploader in the Program files of my phone and run the Vendor exe from there but when i try doing that after the progress bar it tells me that 'The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator.' When i go to add on top and try to manually add the OS it doesn't show because the OS is also in exe form and not aki. or ali. as it usually searches for os in and so it won't upload the OS in that format.

PLEASE, I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!
    Earlier I had a phone with a bad battery situation, now i practically don't have a phone at all please help!
    Cheers,
    Raman
    09-04-13 03:19 PM
    Easy the Raman. We'll get you back up and running.

You ran the OS exe? That's necessary to install the OS on the PC, so you can then install it on the phone.

Use this to make sure it will install:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-files-709738/

After you install and run that, go here:
    •64-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader
    •32-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader

Click Loader.exe and connect the phone. Should show the pin, and allow the install. If it doesn't, disconnect the phone, remove the battery, and try again.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    09-04-13 06:32 PM
    Easy the Raman. We'll get you back up and running.

You ran the OS exe? That's necessary to install the OS on the PC, so you can then install it on the phone.

Use this to make sure it will install:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-files-709738/

After you install and run that, go here:
    •64-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader
    •32-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader

Click Loader.exe and connect the phone. Should show the pin, and allow the install. If it doesn't, disconnect the phone, remove the battery, and try again.
    Yes, i have ran the OS exe already and I have already deleted the Vendor File in the Research In Motion Folder. I downloaded the program that you told me to and it started up but it didn't show any indication that it was working, it did say it could take several minutes but i didn't know whether it was running yet. So i pressed Crtl+C to abort and it said that I had a Vendor.XML file in the app data in the roaming folder in my computer, so I delete that?
    Please help, I need this phone up and running in the next 2 hours and I need to made sure I don't mess up my phone or my laptop in the process.
    I truly appreciate your reply though and look forward to your next one,
    Cheers,
    Raman
    09-04-13 07:47 PM
    Yes, delete that vendor.xml too. Sometimes they hide well. One of the reasons I like that program.
    beastberry comedy likes this.
    09-04-13 07:56 PM
    Yes, delete that vendor.xml too. Sometimes they hide well. One of the reasons I like that program.
    Thank you so much maan! You have no idea how big this was for me. It's unbelievable how much this helped me, I cannot thank you enough. You honestly made my like year! I love you ._. i'm sorry....too far, jk, I still love you (:
    09-04-13 08:51 PM
    Thank you so much maan! You have no idea how big this was for me. It's unbelievable how much this helped me, I cannot thank you enough. You honestly made my like year! I love you ._. i'm sorry....too far, jk, I still love you (:
    09-04-13 08:58 PM