I have been searching for the last hour and can't find anything similar...

I got a new curve today (YEA ME). I set it all up and then go to change to the BB Browser but no luck. When i go to browser>Options>browser configuration: Browser is set to Internet Browser. If i click on it to change, there is no option available.

Tried going to options>browser options> Default Browser Configuration; still no option to change it.

I have resent service books, registered host routing table (like 5 times), and alt+rt shift+delete. Still no luck.
    Where's my BB Browser? I want to change the option where i go to the "go to" screen when my browser starts, but can't.
    11-14-08 09:54 PM
    you can't change what the browser is you could download something like opera mini if you want full pages. changing your emulation mode will change the appearance a little
    11-14-08 09:56 PM
    Open the BB Browser. Press Menu > Close. Open the BB browser again.
    11-14-08 10:02 PM
    The curve i had previously had two options. Internet Browser, and BB Browser. I could set it up to have the "go to" screen as my homepage. (same phone: 8330, same carrier: alltel, same SWversion: 4.3) The options are not there now.
    11-14-08 10:02 PM
    Open the BB Browser. Press Menu > Close. Open the BB browser again.
    Tried it, didn't work... Have done a hard reset also with no luck.

Thanks
    11-14-08 10:07 PM
    Call Alltel and make sure they have your account provisioned correctly and have switched the PIN over.
    11-14-08 10:11 PM
    Just talked to them before i got on CB. I guess i will call them back in the morning.
    11-14-08 10:14 PM
    Any one know where to set this for Bold? I installed Bolt and I would like Bolt to be my default browser instead the BB browser.
    06-16-09 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD