Plus Samsung and BlackBerry are on two totally different levels; have you ever seen a BlackBerry DVD player or Blu Ray player? How about a BlackBerry television or a BlackBerry microwave? Or maybe a BlackBerry home stereo system or camcorders? Or what about a BkackBerry glucose meter?..... Samsung I guess can splurge on 15 devices a year, BlackBerry just isn't there yet.
    You obviously have no clue about QNX and all the stuff that is used in?

RIM....well now BBRY is considered a phone first, more so than anything else, but the software that is running is used in a ton of stuff! Obvious troll is obvious and I use a Samsung Galaxy 3.....
    edriss and anon(3896606) like this.
    03-02-13 09:32 PM
    You obviously have no clue about QNX and all the stuff that is used in?

RIM....well now BBRY is considered a phone first, more so than anything else, but the software that is running is used in a ton of stuff! Obvious troll is obvious and I use a Samsung Galaxy 3.....
    Good point about QNX! Well, I guess since Samsung doesn't power car GPS and entertainment systems, BlackBerry is far more superior
    edriss likes this.
    03-02-13 09:35 PM
    What, what about milkshakes?
    What about the fact that Android starts with a letter "A" and BlackBerry starts with a letter "B"?
    I want an update! Wait, what do I want?
    03-02-13 10:38 PM
    What, what about milkshakes?
    What about the fact that Android starts with a letter "A" and BlackBerry starts with a letter "B"?
    I want an update! Wait, what do I want?
    Bahhahahahhaa
    03-02-13 10:58 PM
    I stopped reading at ^
    I couldn't take him seriously after this point...

Instead realize you already have two markey devices (Z10, Q10)
    No New Devices!!!-marky-mark-funky-bunch-marky-mark.jpg
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    03-02-13 11:35 PM
    You lost me at 16 new devices. Was there an announcement I missed somewhere?
    03-02-13 11:35 PM
    How about a dual sim Z10? One number work and one number for personal? I would sell body parts to get a phone that could do that...completely separate my work life from my personal life. Right now I have a Z10 for pleasure use and a 9780 for corporate use.
    03-03-13 01:19 AM
    How about a dual sim Z10? One number work and one number for personal? I would sell body parts to get a phone that could do that...completely separate my work life from my personal life. Right now I have a Z10 for pleasure use and a 9780 for corporate use.
    This is not a joke.
    STOP no need to give your life. The whole double sim thing is a thing of the past. Now you can have multiple SIMs! What the telecommunications companies offer now is soft SIM. You can have different numbers going to the same phone and you can choose what number you want to SMS or call from or accept calls and what not. Your phone will ring differently if you like. And the cost is very minimal. Not only that but the other number could be a different area code. For example you could have a main number from Vancouver but have a lot of customers in Kelowna so you you want a local number for them, then call Rogers and ask for a soft SIM phone number.

Goo luck and let us know
    Last edited by edriss; 03-03-13 at 02:27 AM.
    03-03-13 02:05 AM
    That's great. No idea that was possible. Will be looking into this on Monday. Thanks for the nugget.
    03-03-13 03:50 AM
    BlackBerry needs to cater to the budget phone market. That is where the majority of their market lies.
    Sorry op. Your suggestion would be a disaster for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-13 05:20 AM
    Between my PlayBook and z10 my laptop gets about 1 hour use per day if that. I'm an IT manager
    What's a laptop? Between my Z10, PlayBook and Nexus 7, I haven't used my laptop since November.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-13 07:22 AM
    Haha you are an *****! You also don't see blackberry ship yard and ship building. You know that's ** Samsung started right #1 fanboy

Haha hahaha. I'm out!
    what?
    03-03-13 09:50 AM
    what?
    Samsung's main business is ship building, such as oil tankers and container ships. I was just making fun of the guy's level of knowledge.
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    03-03-13 10:45 AM
    That's great. No idea that was possible. Will be looking into this on Monday. Thanks for the nugget.
    I'm glad this useless thread became useful. I'll post this info under a new heading if not already out there in CB world
    03-03-13 10:47 AM
    Samsung's main business is ship building, such as oil tankers and container ships. I was just making fun of the guy's level of knowledge.
    Boy, this thread REALLY has gotten off topic....the OP just brings up new things.
    edriss likes this.
    03-03-13 10:47 AM
    Lol I guess you learn new things every day
    edriss likes this.
    03-08-13 10:56 PM
66 123