As you may remember, we were all excited to see what blackberry would do with The Astonishing Tribe. For very long they just changed the name to Teasers are Torture (oh, wait sorry, it was us, theybchangedbit into BlackBerry Sweden). They teased all kinds of nice apps, but never realized them, until last month.

If you remember MWC in 2011 ( I think its correct), they showed concepts of two apps, one of them was confetti ( really cool concept of meeting app), and pitchrocket

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=y...ure%3Dyoutu.be

If you have not noticed , the app has been realised as BlackBerry Express, in a striped down version. Today they relaised brick braker that was a concept html5 app on their website.

There is a trend in recent month , of BlackBerry finally releasing concept apps, which is good for everyone. Let's hope that the concept that they showed in past months, will also find their way into BlackBerry World.

What do you think? Am I overly optimistic?
    12-12-13 06:50 PM
    As you may remember, we were all excited to see what blackberry would do with The Astonishing Tribe. For very long they just changed the name to Teasers are Torture (oh, wait sorry, it was us, theybchangedbit into BlackBerry Sweden). They teased all kinds of nice apps, but never realized them, until last month.

If you remember MWC in 2011 ( I think its correct), they showed concepts of two apps, one of them was confetti ( really cool concept of meeting app), and pitchrocket

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=y...ure%3Dyoutu.be

If you have not noticed , the app has been realised as BlackBerry Express, in a striped down version. Today they relaised brick braker that was a concept html5 app on their website.

There is a trend in recent month , of BlackBerry finally releasing concept apps, which is good for everyone. Let's hope that the concept that they showed in past months, will also find their way into BlackBerry World.

What do you think? Am I overly optimistic?
    Most definitely, Google has done a fantastic job of this from web apps to apps in Google Play. Not sure what ios's situation is like but i'm sure they offer their own selection of Apple apps. BlackBerry is making an effort to mature BlackBerry 10, but it's time to come out with something with a 'wow' factor.
    12-12-13 07:51 PM