As we almost all know, pressing <Unconfirmed Working Code> does a quick soft reset. But did you know that is you do it right away a second time, it will force a HARD reset? All without having to do a batt pull!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 04-26-08 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Unconfirmed Information Possibly Damaging...No relfection of the submitter..just the code it's self as it does not work 100%
    04-25-08 11:31 PM
    Wow. Howd you know that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-08 11:46 PM
    good to know thanks
    04-25-08 11:49 PM
    That's good to know for people with hard cases installed.
    04-25-08 11:49 PM
    I don't recommend anyone using this code to reset their blackberry. BEWARE! I just did this and now I have an application error (App error 200)

I cannot access my blackberry thanks to this instructions!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-25-08 11:51 PM
    thanks for the info. did not know that.
    04-25-08 11:55 PM
    I don't recommend anyone using this code to reset their blackberry. BEWARE! I just did this and now I have an application error (App error 200)

I cannot access my blackberry thanks to this instructions!!!!!!!!!!!
    ouch maybe not to good to know after all
    04-25-08 11:56 PM
    feetr2c, Please provide me instructions to fix this problem that you help contributed. My phone was working just fine until I followed your instructions.

I'm really upset right now.
    04-26-08 12:02 AM
    Ok. You shouldn't really blame him. You took the risk. Try a battery pull for 30 seconds & next time don't be so gullible.
    04-26-08 12:12 AM
    did it to me too. i pulled my battery . everything ok now.
    cindy i still got the blue zen thanks.
    Last edited by shadygrady; 04-26-08 at 12:15 AM.
    04-26-08 12:13 AM
    wow that sucks
    04-26-08 12:13 AM
    Ok. You shouldn't really blame him. You took the risk. Try a battery pull for 30 seconds & next time don't be so gullible.
    Why shouldn't I blame him? He gave us instructions thats damaging to our phones and it didn't just happen with me either. I came here to get help and to improve my knowledge of my blackberry, not get instructions to demolish my blackberry.

Isn't their a rule on this board about giving out dangerous codes?
    04-26-08 12:17 AM
    Ok..Ok...enough at this point with it...with every short cut option and so on..everyone runs the risk of messing up their BB devices...in all honesty every time you pull your battery with the device on you run this risk...

I'm closing this thread at this point...Zambi, the best case scenario is to do a battery pull...if a battery pull does not work...try reloading your OS...if that still does not work, contact your carrier to have them send you a new device, these issues are covered under warranty as long you don't directly tell them what you did...just say, you dunno what happened...they will ship you a new one.

Let this thread be a lesson to all...I say this because I tried it and it worked fine...that not everything goes right in the blackberry OS, funny things happen and sometimes you end up in these scenario's.

PS: In response to the community the code has been omitted from the post.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 04-26-08 at 12:21 AM.
    04-26-08 12:18 AM
    Why shouldn't I blame him? He gave us instructions thats damaging to our phones and it didn't just happen with me either. I came here to get help and to improve my knowledge of my blackberry, not get instructions to demolish my blackberry.

Isn't their a rule on this board about giving out dangerous codes?
    I'm just saying...don't be so harsh. Maybe his intentions were to help.

I agree. Please close this.
    04-26-08 12:20 AM
    Its just like downloading the new OS. Its at your own risk.

However, memory problems to nuked Berries there is enough knowledge on this site to get it working again.

BB's are pretty solid. It just had a hiccup.
    I've used the same method and have not had a problem. I do have everything backed up though.
    04-26-08 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD