For the past two days I have not been receiving email from two separate accounts unless I am connected to WiFi. As soon as I have a WiFi connection all my emails appear.
    I don't think I have changed any settings recently.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    06-22-09 05:46 AM
    the only thing i can think of is to resend your service books
    06-22-09 06:04 AM
    Still no luck.
    06-22-09 01:48 PM
    Delete the accounts on your BB and re-create them. This helps...sometimes.
    06-22-09 01:52 PM
    When I resend the Service Books I get the following:
    Email 1:
    Email Account Information
    Congrats....

Email2:
    Action Required: Leave message on the server
    If you use an email client...
    My email settings never changed, I do leave a copy on the server and confirmed that setting as well.
    06-22-09 02:12 PM
    Same thing happened to my boss. He was able to send messages but did not receive anything until he got back to the office and connected to our wifi. Then all of the days messages came flooding in. He did a batttery pull but that didn't seem to help. He hasn't had the problem since but I thought I'd share since I saw what appeared to be the same situation.

He is on the OS one level before the most current. My phone is on the current and I have not seen this situation. Don't know if that matters.

Roveer
    06-22-09 02:42 PM
    I would def make sure you have the latest OS running on your device for starters. Then re-send your service books and do a quick battery pull. If none of that helps i would back-up all your contacts and info and then give Blackberry support a call and most likely do a Master Radio Reset. Also make sure Nextel has BIS correctly provisioned on the account and not regular Nextel data.
    06-22-09 09:28 PM
    I would def make sure you have the latest OS running on your device for starters. Then re-send your service books and do a quick battery pull. If none of that helps i would back-up all your contacts and info and then give Blackberry support a call and most likely do a Master Radio Reset. Also make sure Nextel has BIS correctly provisioned on the account and not regular Nextel data.
    I have the latest OS running. I re-sent my service books, did a battery pull. Backed everything up, did a Master Radio Reset, re-send service books. We'll see if this helps!

Thanks,
    06-23-09 07:39 AM
    Ok, still not working. It does seem to send emails, but not receive. Also, I have NO internet service off of WiFi either.

I do have NXTL all caps.

Does this new info help diagnose the problem?

Thanks,
    06-23-09 10:23 AM
    i would call sprint and have them check to see if you have the correct provisioning.
    06-23-09 10:42 AM
    I called Nextel and went thru several steps, master radio reset, battery and simm card pull, he did some stuff on his end and he said everything looked correct. He then told me he would do something that would take about 4 hours to complete, he would call back in 2 hours to check, just then, my screen went white and displayed APP error, I forget what the number was.

He then told me that I need to reinstall the handheld software and that it would take about 2 hours, or I could take it to a store and they could do it in 20 minutes.
    06-23-09 11:40 AM
    Called my Nextel store, they weren't very helpful.

Checked the forum for how to reinstall the OS, got a bit scared!

Called Nextel back, did another Master Radio Reset, all problems fixed. Weird, I don't know why it didn't work the first 4 times I did it.

Thanks for all the help though!
    06-23-09 12:49 PM
    Do the following:

1. Turn off Wifi and Radio
    2. Pull the battery (for 30 seconds)
    3. Delete all your service books
      Options > Advanced Options > Service Book > Delete all of them (You will not be able to delete Provisioning)
    4. Turn on Radio Only
    5. Re-send your Service Books from your BIS account
    6. Register your device on the network Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table
    7. Check your service books to see if you have a CMIME and CICAL entry for your e-mail addresses (If you don't keep going..)
    8. Try sending a PIN to yourself

If you do not have have CMIME or CICAL and can't recieve a PIN you sent to yourself, you are going to have to get in touch w/ RIM via your service provider. They will most likely have to a PIN refresh on your device(s).

Give it a shot, let me know.
    06-23-09 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD