so my email folder has totally disappeared I have tmobile and tried deleting and readding my email account online on their site and even from my phone several times but nothing has brought the folder back! Can someone please help me get it back? Thanks in advance
    10-23-10 01:38 AM
    Did you try rebooting your phone? Resending your service books?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 02:11 AM
    I resent the service books, I'll reboot my phone again to make sure
    10-23-10 02:42 AM
    it still didn't work, I still don't have an email folder
    10-23-10 02:52 AM
    From your homescreen, press the Menu button, and select Show All. Then look for your email folder. If you don't see it on your homescreen check all your folders (Downloads, Setup, Applications, etc) If you find it, highlight it, press the Menu Button again and select Hide (there will be a check mark next to hide, selecting it will remove the check) Then hit the Menu button one more time, and select Show All again.
    Hopefully that worked, if not you will probably have to take it in to T-Mobile.
    Good Luck

PS Forgot to mention if you find it inside another folder, highlight it, press Menu, Move to Folder, Home
    10-23-10 03:33 AM
    I looked in all my folders and still nothing, I guess I'll take it into tmobile or call customer care , I appreciate the help though, thank you very much!
    10-23-10 10:46 AM
    I had the same problem last night, it was there just hidden
    do what the post ^^ up there said to show all and it will most likely be there
    10-23-10 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD