I have the T-Mobile 8800 and every night I run into the same problem. The phone freezes on the out arrow that is in the right hand corner. I reset the phone and then it freezes on the out arrow again. I can get phone calls but no data. This happens each night and sometimes during the day. I have had this phone replaced 3 times already. Does anyone else have this problem? I never had this problem with my 8700. I'm wondering if there's some defect with this model. Thanks for any input.
    04-17-08 08:40 AM
    You have replaced this model 8800 three times because of this specific issue?
    04-17-08 08:43 AM
    mmm, i haven't heard of this problem.. but maybe you should think about switching models?

have you tried calling your service provider about the problem?
    04-17-08 09:03 AM
    Do you have data plan? Do you recive data in the day time. have you try during day time? call your service provider.
    Welcome amigo to CB.
    04-17-08 09:08 AM
    Actually I had other issues with my first two 8800s. I kept getting a sim card error with the first one even after they replaced my sim card. The second 8800 would freeze all together whenever it was turned off and on again. But I have the issue with no data at night with all three phones. I have contacted T-Mobile regarding the problem and that's why they replaced my phone. It just seems hard to believe I keep getting bad luck with this model. I like this model because I use the TeleNav GPS and the T-Mobile Curve doesn't have the TeleNav.
    04-17-08 09:08 AM
    Yeah, that's crazy to have it happen 3x already! Did T-Mobile say anything about maybe having trouble w/ their data server?

The AT&T Curve has TeleNav!
    04-17-08 09:12 AM
    Do you have data plan? Do you recive data in the day time. have you try during day time? call your service provider.
    Welcome amigo to CB.

Do you have English as a Second Language courses in your life?
    04-17-08 09:21 AM
    Yeah, that's crazy to have it happen 3x already! Did T-Mobile say anything about maybe having trouble w/ their data server?

The AT&T Curve has TeleNav!

I agree!
    04-17-08 09:33 AM
    Try Menu > Option > Auto On/Off enter. It may just be possible that the phone is set to turn On/Off at a specific time.
    04-17-08 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD