Its nice I can color code my days events with different profile colors but the colors do not show up in month view. Day, Week and Agenda view show colors fine but not Month view.

Am I doing something wrong?
    09-26-10 11:08 PM
    One of the main reasons I am thinking of changing from the Blackberry platform is that I ca't look at my monthly calendar and see differnt colors to depict differnt events. The Iphone can do it, why can't we? I hate having to look at each individual day on my calendar to see what the black bars mean when I could just glance at my monthly calendar and know.
    09-26-10 11:57 PM
    Use Weekly view and all colors will show up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-10 12:01 AM
    Yeah I had the same question. There seems to be a tiny speck of dust on the day that you have events/appointments, no colours, no marks whatsoever. A bit stupid really, as the week view and day view are note quite as good and fast to browse through them and simply view. Surely there must be an option somewhere that I have missed that can shade the days with events in them. Or at least a 3rd party app.

Is this also the case with the calender in OS6?
    09-27-10 12:04 AM
    Someone needs to make an app to color code or improve Monthly view so at a glance one can see what's happening instead of stupid black specks every where.
    09-27-10 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD