It only takes moments to do yourself.

Besides, you will have to patch each and every update of the app from now on.
    Have you another form of this patch creator for a mac? That's my issue, but thanks anyway.
    Cheers
    02-24-16 10:41 PM
    I use the SportsNet app. It's new with a fresh look. It's Android but works well except for the odd crash.

I'm getting tired of this and buying a PRIV soon. I was supposed to be able to watch live NHL games because of my TV package but I don't have the heart to use the Cobalt patch right now. It seems like a pain to patch each update.

16GB is too small anyways as I frequently have to delete apps and files just to perform updates or just not run out of space.

Hopefully BlackBerry will allow the Marshmallow adaptable storage option to really expand the internal memory for apps.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 11:14 PM
    I use the SportsNet app. It's new with a fresh look. It's Android but works well except for the odd crash.

I'm getting tired of this and buying a PRIV soon. I was supposed to be able to watch live NHL games because of my TV package but I don't have the heart to use the Cobalt patch right now. It seems like a pain to patch each update.

16GB is too small anyways as I frequently have to delete apps and files just to perform updates or just not run out of space.

Hopefully BlackBerry will allow the Marshmallow adaptable storage option to really expand the internal memory for apps.

Posted via CB10
    Same here with the NFL app. I am supposed to be able to watch live stuff too.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 06:28 AM

Posted via CB10

Hey thanks man, I will try that, much appreciated
    02-25-16 09:15 PM
    Hey thanks man, I will try that, much appreciated
    You are welcome! I just realized that "watch live " works on my Z30 which allowed me to log in to my Canadian cable provider. I don't know why I didn't try before, granted it only plays the games actually on SportsNet But that's way more than I thought I had 30 minutes ago!

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 10:05 PM
30 12