I purchased the super sports pack which includes NFL Sunday Ticket and Rogers Anyplace TV (which does not contain these channels), although they have the Home edition App which allows streaming of the live TV channels as long as the portable devices are on the same local Wi-Fi.

Question: Can someone please explain if it is possible for me to stream these games to my mobile phone (PRIV) as if I were on my local Wi-Fi when I'm out of the house?

Equipment available: Desktop with Windows 8, laptop with Windows 7, Lynksys router Ea6900 v1.1, Z30 but my Rogers home app keeps crashing on it, Ipad 2 which can run the Home edition App while at home.

Perhaps I can VPN into my Lynksys router?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-18-16 09:02 AM
    Only way I can stream football games is if I use slingtv on my phone(priv)

Posted via CB10 for my sexy Priv
    09-18-16 12:37 PM
    Thanks I'm looking into it to see if the hardware required works well with Canadian NextBox Cisco HD PVR's.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-18-16 10:22 PM
    I highly doubt a VPN would work, it's possible but I think they can detect it. Slingbox is your best option. I can't imagine them not supporting your hardware, they support so much. For example my Verizon FIOS boxes which are also Cisco branded ARE supported.
    09-19-16 10:55 AM
    Okay I've purchased the Slingbox 500 and installed the App. Everything seems to be working very well except the guide (update guide works fine now) doesn't seem to want to load on my PRIV but I can direct tune to any channel, pull up and play recorded video etc..

I discovered that having the PVR/DVR on is also a must as my current setup normally shuts off my TV and PVR at the same time. So TV off is fine as long as I keep the PVR on.

Thanks for the advice and I'll be enjoying my much cheaper Sunday Ticket games at far less than a Game Pass subscription. Granted I still had to buy the Slingbox but I get far greater functionality than my "Anyplace TV" app from my cable provider and by season 2 it will have more than offset the cost of 2 Game Pass subscriptions vs 2 Sunday Ticket subscriptions.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BBZ10wannabe; 10-02-16 at 07:40 PM.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-02-16 06:45 AM