hi there I have a 8350i nextel bb phone . bought it from boostmobile store . and the guy that sold it to me unlocked it for me to get texting and the broweser . now im haveing problems getting on the browser . he says that I took out the sim card and he is going to charge 25 $ everytime he has to fix it ... I no he installed something on the phone so I can get the texting and browser. can someone help me with this
    12-18-09 04:24 PM
    You have to have a BIS package to get on the browser.... no BIS package no browser....

you should be able to call customer support and ask them about the BIS package so you have to go back to the guy who sold you the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 04:50 PM
    why do I need to go back to him ? cant I install what ever he installed to get it .I tryed to get him to give me the info that he installed in it .. and his answer was it cost him 5,000$ that I think is bull ****
    12-18-09 05:40 PM
    Call ur provider n ask to get a bis data package added on!

12-18-09 08:48 PM
    I called them and thay said thay did not know what that was ... now remember I have a b.b 8350i nextel phone with a boostmobile sim card in it
    12-18-09 09:52 PM
    *sigh* go to the 8350i forum. Look at the first sticky. Its all there. (Just hate to see people get ripped off)

12-18-09 10:12 PM
    *sigh* go to the 8350i forum. Look at the first sticky. Its all there. (Just hate to see people get ripped off)

thank you I went to that post . did what I had to do but still haveing some problems .. im new to this but I think in time I will get it going .as for the guy that sold me the phone well . it christmas time and looking to get a couple of phones . and will not go back there . I was a dss and dvt tester for years . so im sure I can become a bb tester also .. thank you for you help
    12-19-09 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD