Hi, I am due an upgrade very soon after having my BB curve 8530 for now 2 years.....

Its been a great phone for me apart from 1 or 2 things what hopefully BB have now fixed with newer models. Of course im not going to be boring and just get the same model again but I really have no idea about any other BB's, so what better ones can others suggest for me?

Things what I like in old phone / want in new

I really like to type, ive never tried touchscreen but I think that the keys push buttons does suit me better.

A phone where I can watch youtube no problems.

Not sure if there is any difference between phones, but a faster internet speed would be good.

Thanks
    07-04-11 08:31 AM
    Hold tight for the new os7 lineup coming soon to a theatre near you...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-11 08:33 AM
    I agree with FuzzyB and then get the one you like best for you.
    07-04-11 09:42 AM
    Hi, I am due an upgrade very soon after having my BB curve 8530 for now 2 years.....

Its been a great phone for me apart from 1 or 2 things what hopefully BB have now fixed with newer models. Of course im not going to be boring and just get the same model again but I really have no idea about any other BB's, so what better ones can others suggest for me?

Things what I like in old phone / want in new

I really like to type, ive never tried touchscreen but I think that the keys push buttons does suit me better.

A phone where I can watch youtube no problems.

Not sure if there is any difference between phones, but a faster internet speed would be good.

Thanks

In the wild: Upcoming BlackBerry Curve (apollo) shown off in 7 minute video! | CrackBerry.com

Check out this video of the Next Curve hopefully hitting the shelves in early fall

and here is a video of the Blackberry Bold Touch

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 Montana Hands-on Video N4BB – News for BlackBerry – leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews

hopefully released for the "back to school season"
    07-04-11 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD