I am having trouble adding an existing email to my curve.
    Please bear with me.

When I setup my curve for the first time, there is a option to add existing email account. Can anyone tell me how/ where I could get this option again?

I tried under BB Setup, go to Personal Email Setup, But it does not have the option for adding existing email, it only want me to setup my BB email.
    When I clicked this "Personal Email Set up" icon , I only got 2 options:
    - Create New Email ( which go to page to set up my BIS email)
    - Existing Users ( I tried to input my email user name & pass, but it does not work)

I tried to search in the forum, and it keep mentioning the Email setup in the main menu, But I can't find this icon ( I am using the default AT&T theme).

And when I tried to login to BIS website on my pc [ I accessed the website about 11-15 hr ago on my pc using the same link ( bis.na.blackberry.com) ], it gave me this stupid error message:
    "The site cannot be accessed in this manner. Please use the URL or link provided to you by your service provider."

or
    a blank screen

BB allowed to have 10 different emails, and I only used 2 so far

any one can help?

additional info:
    I have 2 yahoo accts, one for business and the other one is personal , is it possible for BB to have two Yahoo acct to coexist and have the "Push" functions?
    Last edited by Optimus_Prime; 11-24-07 at 10:56 AM. Reason: addt' info
    11-24-07 10:35 AM
    Clear your cache and cookies on your PC's browser and try the BIS site again.
    11-24-07 07:38 PM
    If johns suggestion does not work, BIS 2.4 has this implemented (security measure) so that you can login from your device and do this, if you have never done it any other way, other then your device before you will need to contact AT&T to create you a Username/Password in the RIM relay.
    11-24-07 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD