Hello all,

Please apologize if these questions have been asked before (I imagine so) but I am currently considering to get a BlackBerry Bold but have a couple of question beforehand on how you can use BlackBerries with private email addresses.

I have a Curve from work, which is all setup with against BlackBerry Enterprise Server (talking to a MS Exchange server) and all is working great.

However, for private use, I understand you would use the BlackBerry Internet Service. I read you can integrate up to 10 different email accounts.

And here are the questions:
    • When you have more than once account integrated, can you chose on your BlackBerry from which one you want to send an email?

• Will you be able to see sent emails in the 'Sent' folder on the email accounts server?

• Will you be able to file message, ie moving them to other folders?

I know I can do all this with my work BlackBerry but would you be able doing this using the BlackBerry Email Service?

Thanks for everybody shedding some light on these typical newbie questions.

Daniel
    12-08-08 03:22 PM
    You can chose if you compose in that email. The sent stays in the section it was sent from and in messages. And the last I don't know.
    12-08-08 03:37 PM
    So sent emails will stay in the 'inbox' rather then going away into a 'Sent' folder?
    12-08-08 03:43 PM
    When I send they stay where I sent them from. Mine are all set up as personal. I only have a messages folder and they end up there too.
    Last edited by Chicklet; 12-08-08 at 03:47 PM. Reason: spelling
    12-08-08 03:46 PM
    Ok... Sounds a bit odd to me though. :-|

When you then check your account on your desktop mail application, do all the sent messages appear in the sent mailbox there?
    12-08-08 03:48 PM
    On the desktop? I only have the one configured to my desktop and I'm a delete when read person. I've never checked there. I'd assume so but someone will come along with the answer you need.
    12-08-08 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD