hi everyone!

well basically i want this theme and iv downloaded on 4.6 which i figured out was for the curve 8520, however its not in my downloads or my themes can someone please walk me through getting this theme on my phone!!

it wont let me but the url, its being poo so just message me and il give you the link if you want to look at it.

i really dont have a clue how to do this, helpp pleaseee!!!
    10-15-10 07:17 AM
    you need to make sure the Theme is for your phone (8520)

and it is for your OS. 4.6/5.0. If it was for those and it installed correctly it will be under your theme options. if it doesn't show make sure the first two things match.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 07:39 AM
    yee it says 4.6 or 5.0 and no its not in my themes or my downloads do i really dont understand it

x
    10-15-10 07:42 AM
    someone please help me cause my blackberry i pissing me off now and its gonna resolve in it off in the bin!! xx
    10-15-10 08:01 AM
    It should show up in your applications. Menu/Options/Applications. But if it isn't showing up in Menu/Options/Themes it either isn't compatible or you downloaded a link that wasn't an OTA for the blackberry it was a link for the zip files for an install through DM and pc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD