Hello all this is my first post so go easy on me i recently got a blackberry and then got a tmobile contract sim online that comes with free text and 3GB internet accesss, what i want to know is do i need blackberry services to use the blackberry or can i browse facebook and the internet without the services just using the 3 GB of data. hope you all understand what i mean.
    12-13-10 04:15 PM
    well if you use the browser or anything like a facebook or twitter app........more than liely that data that you have will be used...........now i could be wrong, but any app like that needs a internet connection to run.....so i would imagine that the data you have will be used.....but i'm sure someone will drop in and give you a more definitive answer.......i think there is a way to monitor your data use on the t-mobile website....i did it a long time ago when i had t-mobile......anyway, WELCOME to BB
    12-13-10 04:27 PM
    ******ALSO******* no one will beat on ya man. everyone is here to help. you get the occasional beatdown, but for the most part there plenty of users here that will help..........so dont feel nervous to post for help LOL............
    12-13-10 04:29 PM
    Thanks for the reply reverepats
    12-13-10 04:43 PM
    if you want push email, BBM, or downloading over the air apps, themes etc you need a BB internet plan.

With the right settings you could technically do some things on the internet even without it a BB plan, but no push notifications or that good stuff...
    12-13-10 04:57 PM
    Thanks for the reply reverepats
    anytime.........................
    12-13-10 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD