Please forgive a VERY green newbie, but I just setup my Blackberry about a week ago and just I received an email stating that I needed to validate my password for my Blackberry Internet Service as my email messages were not being delivered to my BlackBerry device. I can't remember my password so I went to the Blackberry Internet Service site to reset the password, and it said it was sending a new password to my Blackberry. This is a dumb question, but where do I receive the password? I'm obviously not getting any emails and I never use my messenger service (I checked and there's nothing there anyway), so I'm not sure where the password is being sent? Please help!!! Feel like I'm going in circles...
    11-26-10 04:33 PM
    Please forgive a VERY green newbie, but I just setup my Blackberry about a week ago and just I received an email stating that I needed to validate my password for my Blackberry Internet Service as my email messages were not being delivered to my BlackBerry device. I can't remember my password so I went to the Blackberry Internet Service site to reset the password, and it said it was sending a new password to my Blackberry. This is a dumb question, but where do I receive the password? I'm obviously not getting any emails and I never use my messenger service (I checked and there's nothing there anyway), so I'm not sure where the password is being sent? Please help!!! Feel like I'm going in circles...
    Have you checked your email accounts from a source other than your BB? How about your SMS inbox? Those are the only options I can think of for them to send a message to. I'm sure it wouldn't get sent via BBM.
    11-26-10 04:41 PM
    I would look in your BlackBerry email account. If there's nothing there, another option would be to create a new BIS account user name and start over. You won't lose anything. Be sure to record your password somewhere safe.
    11-26-10 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD