So im brand new to the blackberry os. I was using a palm treo before this (Blackberry curve) and i have a few questions. I ran the backup/restore options from my manager and apparently lost my browser...Which i fixed (i think by just using the host routing table to verify or whatever. Now is this a common thing? Or is there something i did wrong or need to fix? Also is there a different way to import media than roxio...It is so slow. Last question could someone link me to some decent free programs please. Im new to all this it was much easier on the treo but so far im loving the curve. Thanks in advance.
    12-09-08 10:14 PM
    Yes, this is normal.

There are different solutions, try a search. I personally don't use my device for media purposes, but I know there are alternatives out there.

Again, try a search. Google or on the forum - there are tons of cool apps out there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 10:17 PM
    Ok well im glad thats a regular issue. Now about roxio... id just like to import some music on my curve and pictures but that media program is so slow and clunky is there a better solution?
    12-09-08 10:22 PM
    Welcome to CB!

For transferring music/videos from/to your BB and PC, I recommend you put your BB into mass media mode (it should prompt you when you plug it into the pc) then simply drag and drop your files just like any other USB drive.

Enjoy the addiction™
    12-09-08 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD