Hi Everyone -

It's Victoria and I am a newbie here.

Is there anyone here who knows where to buy affordable and durable phone accessories? I haven't tried purchasing phone accessories online yet. I'd appreciate any recommendations. Please.

Thank you so much.
    01-05-13 09:35 AM
    Welcome Victoria! There is an on-line store here on Crackberry that has quite a bit of great things. I would feel very comfortable buying anything here. What kind of accessories and for what phone?
    Crowezine and jakie55 like this.
    01-05-13 09:43 AM
    Welcome Victoria! There is an on-line store here on Crackberry that has quite a bit of great things. I would feel very comfortable buying anything here. What kind of accessories and for what phone?
    Yes. CrackBerry has a great shop, and things tend to be cheaper on here than they are on the actual BlackBerry shop; and they're still official!
    01-05-13 10:39 AM
    Welcome Victoria....agree with the previous posts....Crackberry great place to shop for bb accessories.
    01-05-13 02:01 PM
    Welcome!

I've had success with Amazon here in the US. Many accessories were very good, and very inexpensive. Some are not "official" accessories so you have to be careful. I bought a BlackBerry replacement battery and even thought it was a genuine BlackBerry battery, it was obviously used. It would not hold a charge. For what I paid, I was not surprised. As I said, you just have to be cautious.

As posted above, the official shop here at CrackBerry is of course, "Official" and it's reasonably priced.
    01-05-13 02:05 PM
    Hi Victoria. Lots of great folks here. The best of any tech forum that I have seen. I've learned a lot here.
    01-05-13 02:11 PM
    Welcome Victoria to Crackberry. For my BlackBerry addiction , I've used both the CrackBerry store and Amazon (just be careful with official accessories on Amazon). I've been satisfied with both. Nowadays its hard to find BlackBerry accessories in stores so shopping on line comes in handy. CrackBerry faithfuls have guided me in the right direction over the years so ENJOY the tips.
    01-05-13 03:18 PM
    Welcome, Victoria. You came to the right place. Before you buy anything check out the reviews and ratings here. I only buy official. I have bought here but snagged a few deals on Amazon and in stores.

Make sure you become a regular member of CrackBerry. Not only are there great people, but you won't believe bow much more you will get out of your device. Any problem, skill, app or product you want to know about you will find the info here.
    01-05-13 04:37 PM
    Thank you so much everyone! Your warm comments made me feel amazing! Love being here, promise!!!!
    03-24-13 12:35 AM
    I have always used Amazon.com. No problems there. Good luck Victoria!
    03-24-13 01:55 AM
    Hiya Victoria, Ebay would be your cheapest option!
    03-24-13 08:50 AM