Hi all, newbie here. I currently am with Sprint and will continue to be. I have a 8350i ( Blackberry with Nextel) and having some issues. So , Im looking to possibly switch. Sprint offers the Style 9670 and Bold 9650. What are your opinions on these? Im technology challenged lol

01-10-11 01:28 PM
    If you like the current form factor of your phone, get the Bold. IMO a clamshell smartphone is not efficient for regular use. The Bold is a solid device.
    01-10-11 01:32 PM
    Goooo bold!!!
    01-10-11 01:36 PM
    Go to the Sprint store and try both of them to see which one you prefer. The only way to really tell how you like the keypad and form factor is by playing with both of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-11 01:54 PM
    Overall which do you think in terms of capablities? Thanks for all the input!
    01-10-11 02:30 PM
    Unless you particularly want the Style (the clamshell, or flip) I would get the Bold 9650, it's a better phone. They have similar specs, but the Bold screen is a little better, plus it's a global phone meaning you can use it in europe, OR even more useful, unlock it and then be able to sell it to more people (ATT & Tmobile) when you change devices down the road. Otherwise specswise they are pretty much the same.

EDIT: I think the deciding factor should be do you want the form factor or not? Do you want the flip, or the standard BB?
    01-10-11 02:31 PM
    Thanks for the info. Ill probably just go witha Bold then, since you said specs are close etc. Can I run the new 6 on this one? I think it comes with 5
    01-10-11 04:20 PM
    The Sprint Bolds should be coming with the new OS 6. If not it is not hard to update the OS.
    01-10-11 05:01 PM
    Thanks for the help guys. Like I said Im technology challenged so just getting opinions and basic info helps a ton
    01-11-11 09:51 AM
    The Bold is better in every way IMHO
    01-11-11 10:40 AM
    Kevin Michaluk recently used the Style while he was at CES and said he really liked it. That being said you will not be disappointed with the Bold. It is a very good device.
    01-11-11 10:55 AM
    Again thanks for the help. I guess Ill go with the Bold, i have heard rumor about a new model but carrier hasnt been announced.The Tritan or something like that?
    01-12-11 10:19 AM