Okay, First off I would like to say "whew" because this site can be overwhelming! As stated in my profile I am a Newbie and would like to get to know any new or old BB users (not talking about age but BB expertise) so feel free to pin me (PIN: 208c3481). Married-24-F-NY, just friends please. But I have been addicted to my 8320 since before I got it with reviews and themes and just thinking about the possibilities. Anyway it's very easy to get lost in the jungle of forums and I was wondering is there anything that I am missing out on? I have spent hours and hours on my curve and on my laptop looking for apps, themes, ringtones and tips and tricks and that only gets you so far if you�re looking for it. But I know I am missing out on tons of info. So if ANYTHING comes to mind that you found useful along the way please feel free to drop the info in here, also any BB lingo, I need to learn these terms, lol. I am sure many newbie�s would appreciate the valuable info. Keep it clean please.
    02-18-09 12:55 PM
    Welcome to CB.

I am still learning myself. I have a Pearl 8110 and love it. Can't put it down for very long so I understand where you are at. I spend most of my time looking for new themes and I am trying my hand at creating them too. Need to get PhotoShop to create my own graphics though.
    02-18-09 01:04 PM
    Welcome to CB. Your addiction awaits.

You'll love it here, I know I do. Welcome again
    02-18-09 01:07 PM
    Welcome to CB.

I am still learning myself. I have a Pearl 8110 and love it. Can't put it down for very long so I understand where you are at. I spend most of my time looking for new themes and I am trying my hand at creating them too. Need to get PhotoShop to create my own graphics though.
    Where can I learn to create my very own theme? Do you have to really understand app setups and such?
    02-18-09 01:25 PM
    Hi and welcome to CrackBerry. Best place to start is in the newbies section. A lot of valuable information is stored there. (see up top)

The lessons section is quite useful. Enjoy
    02-18-09 01:28 PM
    Hi and welcome to CrackBerry. Best place to start is in the newbies section. A lot of valuable information is stored there. (see up top)

The lessons section is quite useful. Enjoy
    Thanks so much BTW I love your signature!! lol
    02-18-09 01:36 PM
    Welcome to this great little corner of cyberspace. And welcome to the greatest addiction ever.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 02:06 PM
    welcome to CB and i am new to the site and the BB world whenever you have a question you cant find the answer to in regards to ur phone put it in a forum and 99% of the time some1 will help u. also the 101 (under the newbie link) is VERY HELPFUL
    02-18-09 02:10 PM
    Welcome JJ!!
    02-18-09 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD