Hi, I purchased the Curve 8310 three days ago.
    When do I know that the battery is done charging?
    I noticed that the screen does not light up to indicate the battery's charge while hooked up to the charger.
    Do I assume it's done charging when the indicator light on the Berry stops flashing? (I've never seen the light turn off, so far.)

Thanks.
    06-02-08 08:51 AM
    mine has a little plug at the end of the battery
    when the plug disappears, then its done charging
    but it depends on your theme, its whatever the creator of the theme made the charging symbol to be
    06-02-08 09:06 AM
    mine has a little plug at the end of the battery
    when the plug disappears, then its done charging
    but it depends on your theme, its whatever the creator of the theme made the charging symbol to be
    Yeah, my current theme is the same way it has the plug dissapear when its done charging. Another theme that I rarely use just has a battery symbol that changes color. If you have a plug that comes up when you plug in your USB cable, its safe to say its done charging when it disappears.
    06-02-08 09:16 AM
    right on. look for the little golden elf that tells u its charged.
    06-02-08 09:22 AM
    lol
    hahahaha
    you can do that too
    06-02-08 10:39 AM
    Hi and welcome.
    06-02-08 11:26 AM
    Thanks for the help.
    I noticed that the indicator light changes from the flashing yellow/white light to a steady green light when it's done charging (I mean, while the Berry is completely off).

Does anyone know if it damages the battery prematurely to charge the battery when power is not fully drained OR if you charge the battery while the Berry is powered on?
    06-03-08 08:52 AM
    Thanks for the help.
    I noticed that the indicator light changes from the flashing yellow/white light to a steady green light when it's done charging (I mean, while the Berry is completely off).

Does anyone know if it damages the battery prematurely to charge the battery when power is not fully drained OR if you charge the battery while the Berry is powered on?
    Charge your BB whenever. Powered on, off, slightly low, almost empty....
    Doesn't matter, but don't let it drain too low - better to keep it topped off.

And welcome to CrackBarry.com!
    06-03-08 09:14 AM
    ok is there a way to enable the steady led while it is charging while on? i hate that this is the only phone ive ever had with a status light that doenst tell u via the LED when its charging when the phone is on.
    06-03-08 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD