So I am a newbie (like a lot of us) and have had my Berry for less than a month now. It did not take me long to get addicted to this wonderful little device.

Like most of us here, I did a fair amount of research when I decided which phone I wanted to purchase and can say that not one thing has disappointed me up to this point.

I was wondering what surprised you all the most in the first couple of months of owning a Berry that maybe you didn't expect (good and bad)?

For me, I knew that you could customize these to fit your needs, but I did not realize just how much you could customize. EVERYTHING can be changed! I am ever impressed by how much functionality they have and how much use I get out of it everyday. Oh and all the free apps don't hurt either.

I must say though, the best part about them is the great little community that has popped up to support and aide those newbies like myself.

Keep up the good work guys and gals and keep on Crackin'!!
    08-11-08 08:37 AM
    Welcome to the family
    08-11-08 08:39 AM
    I am still getting used to mine, got mine Friday. I figured out the email, etc. without help which was good. It is a little different than my palm treo though, and was used to the touch screen from other phone. But I love it so far.
    08-11-08 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD