hello every one im a newbie here on the site im actualy hoping to make some new friends I just ordered my curve and will be recieveing it monday I am switching from the xv6800 windows mobile phone. it is way to slow I miss important calls and don't find out till a half hour later im hoping my berry will work wonders. nice to meet everyone will hopefully be speaking to you all soon! thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 01:29 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Plenty of friends here to make. Enjoy your new Berry too!

Peace

Trem
    01-25-09 01:42 AM
    Welcome to crackberry... best community I seen in a while... Used to just browse the boards and finally decided to sign up... Long time BB user though and I will tell you that your BB will treat you better than any phone/pda... BB is best device imo for anything even over iphone (owned and hated)
    01-25-09 01:59 AM
    Welcome! Bring on the questions. this is the best BB site on the net!
    01-25-09 06:56 AM
    Make sure to check out the Blackberry 101 series under the Newbie Section. There's a wealth of information in there!
    01-25-09 06:59 AM
    Welcome to CB. This site is awsome for those new to BlackBerry devices, especially the BlackBerry 101 courses featured here. The Curve may be the best smartphone available for the price and it is a workhorse.

Good luck!

01-25-09 07:15 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!! I am sure you will love your Curve just as much as I do. All of it is way too addicting (but in an amazing way of course!).
    01-25-09 07:24 AM
    Welcome to the obsession

01-25-09 07:49 AM
    oh yeah i found out yesterday that my bb can make phone calls ..who knew
    01-25-09 08:03 AM
    Welcome!
    01-25-09 08:14 AM
    Hi Hi

claire
    01-25-09 08:19 AM
    crackberry 101 was great I went through those the other night before I ordered the phone it was helpful now I just have to remember it to operate it im hoping to gain some contacts to try the bb messenger that hs me curious lol what I don't understand though is how some one can stalk you with your pin code? should I make it public or not?

01-25-09 10:49 AM
    crackberry 101 was great I went through those the other night before I ordered the phone it was helpful now I just have to remember it to operate it im hoping to gain some contacts to try the bb messenger that hs me curious lol what I don't understand though is how some one can stalk you with your pin code? should I make it public or not?

Well first of all welcome to crackberry! Posting your pin is not a bad thing...if you do and you receive invites for bbm, you will be able to tell just by how the convo goes whether or not you wanna continue to talk with this person. Someone can stalk you with your pin as you can send a pin message without BBM so just keep that in mind. Enjoy yourself and this wonderful addiction!
    01-25-09 10:54 AM
    The PIN is the same as a contact on MSN and if you don't like the person you can delete them. They can request to be your friend again and you can deny them if you see fit.

There is no security risk with posting your PIN although some of the lovely women will get lots of PIN requests if they post a picture and put their pin up as well.
    01-25-09 10:54 AM
    how do I find contacts to chat with on bb messenger

01-25-09 01:38 PM
    Have a look at one of the many Pin threads in the social users and pin sharing sections!
    01-25-09 02:12 PM
    You can look here

http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/

find a topic or many topics that fit you, or that interest you and go from there. People will begin to add you or you could add people yourself. Then just chat - enjoy..
    01-25-09 02:14 PM
    nice

01-25-09 03:30 PM
    Welcome to CB and congratulations on your new blackberry.

01-25-09 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD