Does downloading a theme make the BB run slower?
    07-23-08 01:42 PM
    For the themes i've used (bPhone theme), i haven't noticed any slowdowns. But i'm sure there are probably some heavy ones out there that would.
    07-23-08 01:52 PM
    It depends on the number of themes installed to the device. I suggest when you get themes, try and get the .zip files. Then you can just use the DM and change as you want. I usually have 2 themes max installed on my device at any given time. Hope this helps.
    07-23-08 01:59 PM
    it does, thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 02:18 PM
    I've got the standard 3 or 4 pre-loaded themes on my phone and I also installed the Iberry Black theme just now (loving it so far )
    The only time I notice any kind of slowing down is when I choose a different theme to be applied to my device (which is expected) and only lasts MAYBE 3 seconds tops (which is still pretty impressive speed) and after that theres nothing wrong with the speed of my device, all my applications/messaging/phone calls run just fine, along with the browser too...
    07-23-08 02:50 PM
    great! i'm going to give it a try! i found a neat theme to buy on cb!
    07-23-08 03:04 PM
    Sounds good. Let us know if you need any help.

07-23-08 03:51 PM
    Sounds good. Let us know if you need any help.

thanks, i will! this site is so awesome!
    07-23-08 03:57 PM
    Please help me im new to this I would like step by step on downloading the themes please.

I'm so lost!!!!

I have tryed downloading themes but once i download it asks if i wanna save it then i can't open them nor will they download onto blackberry curve 8320

please help
    07-23-08 04:12 PM
    I bought the X-mas Night Theme on this site, and I begin to download it OTA, over the air, and i get a link sent to my phone. I begin installing it, and then right as its about to finish it says "Installation Failed, #907 COD Error" can someone please help?
    07-28-08 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD