Hey all,

New to the BB World, got a 9810. Previous iPhone 3GS owner. I won't bash either as they all have their benefits and short comings. I still use my iPhone for the Navi apps some random games. Went the the BB more for work purposes and BBM. I love the 9810 however I think I prefer the actual keyboard as the virtual one is not as good as the iPhone (especially for fat fingers). But I am happy as it is a faster processor, reception is far better as well as battery life.

Going to be looking through the forums to learn some tips and techniques about the phone.
    12-12-11 10:28 AM
    Hi there! Happy to see that you have come from an iPhone! Glad to see the praise you have for BB's. Enjoy your finds! There's quite a lot of info here......
    12-12-11 10:34 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry forums. Enjoy.
    12-12-11 12:19 PM
    Welcome to CB, lots of information here, watch out though, they call it "CrackBerry" for a reason!
    12-12-11 12:47 PM
    Hiya Kevin,

Welcome to the CB Family and to the forums! Enjoy your 9810!
    12-12-11 12:58 PM
    Welcome to crackberry
    12-12-11 04:04 PM
    Like others have said, welcome to the CB zoo! You will find many members happy to help you in your quest for knowledge. Enjoy your new device!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-11 08:10 PM
    Like others have said, welcome to the CB zoo! You will find many members happy to help you in your quest for knowledge. Enjoy your new device!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-11 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD