hi everyone. During the memory optimization I chose to remove BB messenger. Yesterday I donloaded vz nav and it gave me a msg saying something like "vz has terminated the PIN message service..." but it still appears to work. My question is: does vz nav need to send msgs via pin to function properly or can I just ignore that error and keep going? Thanks in advance for the help.
    Last edited by vinndy; 09-11-08 at 10:10 AM.
    09-09-08 08:27 AM
    I have never seen that message come up. I had returned the bb twice and installed and activated the vznav both times and never showed me that message. Sorry I couldn't help you.

Btw:
    Why would you want to delete the bb messenger? I think its ans incredible app. I use it a lot with my friends and family, since it doesn't use text messages. I would say now that I think about it, ignore the message.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by rodrigo_emiliano; 09-15-08 at 02:31 PM.
    09-15-08 02:28 PM
    thanks. i have not seen any loss in functionality due to that error msg. I called vzw and the csr couldn't really understand the problem but said to call back if I see any problems.
    And as far as removing bb msgr: may sound crazy, but only 2 of the people i communicate with out of 50 or so, have a bb.
    09-15-08 03:12 PM
    I understand, then if it is working I wouldn't worry about it then. And yes most vzw csr's I have talked to don't understand half of what I'm asking them sometimes... Like when is the vznav update release date, and I've gotten about 10 different answers. Sad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD