I just got my Pearl Flip 8230 (Verizon). I installed the software on my PC, but the Media Manager will not come up. I says the certificate is missing or corrupt. I tries re-installing to no avail. Anyone got any ideas?
    01-15-10 07:33 PM
    you dont really need media manager the card should come up as a removable drive and you can just drag your media on there
    01-15-10 07:59 PM
    Can you download a version of Desktop manager from Verizon without the media manager? You can tranfer music and pictures to your Blackberry without the media manager.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 09:00 PM
    Desktop Manager is on RIM's site, not the carriers' sites.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...EEBEAA5718748B
    01-15-10 09:24 PM
    Really? I'n not home right now to chexk but I think TMo offers DM on their site too. That's why I thought it would be on Verizon's site.

01-15-10 09:33 PM
    Really? I'n not home right now to chexk but I think TMo offers DM on their site too. That's why I thought it would be on Verizon's site.

I never saw it on AT&T's site, but DM is not device or carrier specific. I'm using the latest DM without Roxio which I got from RIM's site.

When I first got my BlackBerry, I went to RIM's site for DM, since the CD that came in the box did not work on my PC.
    01-15-10 11:18 PM
    01-15-10 11:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD