Picked up my phone today and saw an icon that I didn't recognize. No red star on my messages folder indicating I had a notification so I went straight for the BB button. No red star on any folder. What the heck? Dug through several expecting to see an app needing an update or something. Nothing...finally headed back to messages folder to see a message "Watched Item Ending Soon". Apparently the new version of the eBay app sends messages. When I clicked on it nothing happened (didn't open a message or alert or anything) but the icon disappeared from my home screen.

Just though some of you might be interested to see this as I have never seen this particular icon show up here in the forums.

12-08-10 06:45 PM
    Thanks for sharing! Very colorful, wish I had one, ha!
    12-08-10 06:48 PM
    Discovered that last week myself when I sold my 9700. Took a while to narrow it
    down for me too
    12-08-10 06:55 PM
    Definitely glad you shared that one. I'm sure it will crop up as a question again soon. The colors of the envelope are kind of a hint, though. Thanks for posting that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 07:39 PM
    My photo-editing skill suck but I added it to the existing list

12-08-10 07:47 PM
    Hey, that works. It doesn't have to be perfect to get the message across.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 08:13 PM
    My photo-editing skill suck but I added it to the existing list

You should add the OS6(or just the torch?) icons in there as well. Wifi icons(wish we had the other), and calendar alarm's are the ones I can think of that aren't in there.

Took me 24 hours to figure out what a calendar alarm was, only figured it out when it went off lol
    12-08-10 08:24 PM
    That I'm going to have to leave to someone else
    12-08-10 09:31 PM
    Yeah, any more display of AG's photoshopping talent and he will probably send us a bill...LOL
    12-08-10 09:41 PM
    Yeah, any more display of AG's photoshopping talent and he will probably send us a bill...LOL
    I think that would get me charged with a crime. Not at all my strong suit
    12-08-10 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD