See, that's my "buyer's remorse worry" factor. Though, Storm...no biggie as I just didn't like how slow it was when I played with it in a store. Tour screen certainly had a wow factor for me with the screen brightness and clarity.

But the Curve will look good at home, when I can't see any other phones.
    08-21-09 01:48 PM
    blurry *** video and the previous one bragged about how the Storm 2 was 100X better. Sorry but my Storm on 5.0 is a beast and the one on the video has major lag.
    how are you running 5.0. is it a hybrid or a leak or an official realease for another carrier?

and what 5.0 are you running
    08-21-09 05:03 PM
    Not sure if you were asking me, but in response to what cdaiscool said in response to me, I also considering the possibility of what else could come down the road post Storm 2 (i.e., iPhone???). So if I were to go Curve for free now, in another 2 years, maybe the Tour or Storm 2 is free for me (or heavily reduced) or I am then in a position to see if VZW and Apple are doing anything, or anything else at that point.

This will be my first Smartphone and anything I get will be a much greater user experience than with any phone I have ever had (including my LG enV which has been great for me.....for what it is). So a Curve sans Wifi, with no net cost........Sounds great to me.
    If you always just think about what's coming next, you'll never get a new phone. You have to decide what you want. If you want a simple, nice n small, cheap Blackberry - either wait for the 8530 Curve or get the 8330 now. Just remember, though, that the dang thing will definitely be outdated quick. The largest factor to keep in mind, is if you want Apps, you will basically be stuck with what's out now.

And, if you need/want GPS, you're going to be using BBMaps. The 8330's GPS is locked. With practically all other BB's on Verizon, you can do and use whatever you'd like.
    08-21-09 08:40 PM
    that video sucked. I thought it was a cloned bb storm when i saw the video.
    08-21-09 09:33 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD