Look on the homepage and you'll find a new video that Kevin is talking about. He said its posted on youtube but I can't seem to find it..anyone care to post a link?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 05:06 PM
    here

Multi-touch

BTW that video blew for the most part
    08-18-09 05:06 PM
    Video was a bit hard to watch being that it was blurry but the more the merrier! C'mon Sal where's your new video comparing the S1 and S2?!?! LOL I know your not still waiting for the unit with wifi.....You have a fast car u should have picked it up by now! LOL
    08-18-09 05:16 PM
    blurry *** video and the previous one bragged about how the Storm 2 was 100X better. Sorry but my Storm on 5.0 is a beast and the one on the video has major lag.
    08-18-09 05:17 PM
    yah, im more stoked about sal's video, not that blurry video.
    08-18-09 05:20 PM
    loved the tune on that vid. capleton...fire ablaze!!!!!!!!. vid... not so cool
    08-18-09 05:21 PM
    Ok Sal that video was a tease. Less movement. Get a faster auto focus recorder

08-18-09 05:23 PM
    I don't know.. still seems like S2 is laggin' bad. Notice how slow the accelerometer is? I don't really understand why something like that would get slower from S1 to S2... Even then S1 on the leaked 5.0's don't lag that badly...
    08-18-09 05:26 PM
    omf'n god people, really? And it's always somebody with like 1-5 posts. I know I'm not one to speak (I hardly post here at all), but my god. Let me break it down for you ...

That . Phone . Is . Still . A . Beta . And . Is . Not . A . Final . Version

ugh
    08-18-09 05:29 PM
    omf'n god people, really? And it's always somebody with like 1-5 posts. I know I'm not one to speak (I hardly post here at all), but my god. Let me break it down for you ...

ugh
    Who said anything about it being beta or not? The phone ran like crap in the video and the previous video said it was 100X's faster. Take it for what it is. If the phone is laggy why say it "Runs 100X's better".
    08-18-09 05:34 PM

ugh
    HAHA Agree! I dont know why people begin to panic its still several months away from launch.....
    08-18-09 05:35 PM
    Thanks for posting the link...to me it seemed like that person didn't have a clue how to work the phone. For example when he was typing in landscape mode the person wanted to go to portrait and turned the phone upside down then realized "oh yea the 4 buttons are suppose to be on the bottom for me to be able to type in portrait mode" then turned the phone right side up or the way they should have to begin with. I'll be waiting for Sal's new video...at least he knows how to work the phone lol. But if anything this should disprove some of the people that STILL doubt there will be wifi on the Storm 2.

08-18-09 05:36 PM
    Who said anything about it being beta or not? The phone ran like crap in the video and the previous video said it was 100X's faster. Take it for what it is. If the phone is laggy why say it "Runs 100X's better".
    I was targeting meson2000, but ok. And when you say that the "previous video said it was 100x's better", are you referring to salomon's? Correct me if I'm wrong, but did this particular video say a single word about it being faster or not? Not that I'm aware of.
    08-18-09 05:39 PM
    Well keep in mind this is not the same phone or person in the previous video. The one we saw today probably just has a laggy software. Something that can easily be fixed by getting an updated version. And this phone is still being developed...so give it a break.

08-18-09 05:40 PM
    Thanks for posting the link...to me it seemed like that person didn't have a clue how to work the phone. For example when he was typing in landscape mode the person wanted to go to portrait and turned the phone upside down then realized "oh yea the 4 buttons are suppose to be on the bottom for me to be able to type in portrait mode" then turned the phone right side up or the way they should have to begin with. I'll be waiting for Sal's new video...at least he knows how to work the phone lol. But if anything this should disprove some of the people that STILL doubt there will be wifi on the Storm 2.

Ya the person in the video was gettin me dizzy....he was also giving the phone multiple comands he would press one application and then start pressing more stuff and to top it off he was turning it every which way LOL....I still think its gonna be one heck of a berry come launch!
    08-18-09 05:40 PM
    Well keep in mind this is not the same phone or person in the previous video. The one we saw today probably just has a laggy software. Something that can easily be fixed by getting an updated version. And this phone is still being developed...so give it a break.

Thank you, I was just about to edit my post but you pretty much took the words right out of my mouth.
    08-18-09 05:41 PM
    *yawn* so whens the storm 3 coming out??

good catch. i didnt notice that. but then again, i couldnt see anything.

ugh
    i 100% agree. people really need to get over it. its really pi$$ing me off
    cokeberry: not to mention, all the newbs post the SAME god damn questions, responses & remarks. It's mind-boggling how ignorant some people can be.
    08-18-09 05:43 PM
    Sal just needs to post his new video already because once he does this thread will become OLD VERY FAST!! LOL
    08-18-09 05:47 PM
    Did any one els notice the multi touch except the second post in this thread? I hope that's not the big secret? Should of been on the first one still I think that's something that can be added via firmwear.

08-18-09 05:47 PM
    I feel bad for all of these people who keep drinking the Storm 2 coolaid. Just like the first one, the second one is going to suck big donkey nuts for like 6 months before it starts acting like a normal bb should. I just got the Storm 1. It came with .148 and I updated it to .151 and it is awesome. I played with one that my friend had when it launched and it was garbage. So don't get your hopes up cause these forums are going to be filled with people complaining about it the day it comes out. The only major difference seems to be Wifi and threaded SMS. Wifi is useless and threaded SMS isn't anything special either since when someone replies to your SMS it has all the history attached, plus there are apps that do that anyway. So get off the Storm 2 coolaid and realize that it will suck for a long time before they fix it.
    08-18-09 05:51 PM
    Did any one els notice the multi touch except the second post in this thread? I hope that's not the big secret? Should of been on the first one still I think that's something that can be added via firmwear.

You can all ready multi touch on the current Storm. There's even an app you can download that proves this...just search it in the forums.

08-18-09 05:53 PM
    I feel bad for all of these people who keep drinking the Storm 2 coolaid. Just like the first one, the second one is going to suck big donkey nuts for like 6 months before it starts acting like a normal bb should. I just got the Storm 1. It came with .148 and I updated it to .151 and it is awesome. I played with one that my friend had when it launched and it was garbage. So don't get your hopes up cause these forums are going to be filled with people complaining about it the day it comes out. The only major difference seems to be Wifi and threaded SMS. Wifi is useless and threaded SMS isn't anything special either since when someone replies to your SMS it has all the history attached, plus there are apps that do that anyway. So get off the Storm 2 coolaid and realize that it will suck for a long time before they fix it.
    Maybe you should lay off that HATERade because the video that Sal posted a few days ago shows the S2 running like a champ and its still several months from launch.....come November (or whenever its actually launched) ull be the 1st in line waiting to upgrade from the storm 1 LOL
    08-18-09 05:59 PM
    the video is just awful but you get the idea. I'm still disappointed with the software but the hardware still seems much, much better.
    08-18-09 06:01 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD