Does Anyone Have Any Info What So Ever On When Or If Sprint Will Release Any New Model Blackberry ??? All The Other Carriers Have Either One Or @ New Releases And More On The Way Lol

Why Oh Why Is Sprint So Slow !!!!!!!
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 05-21-09 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Content moderation
    05-21-09 06:58 AM
    They're slow because they're not willing to shell out the cash to have the new releases first!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 07:03 AM
    Does Anyone Have Any Info What So Ever On When Or If Sprint Will Release Any New Model Blackberry ??? All The Other Carriers Have Either One Or @ New Releases And More On The Way Lol

Why Oh Why Is Sprint So Slow !!!!!!!
    I believe they will be getting the TOUR.

Rumor has it, that Verizon didn't mind paying Broadcom royalties, so they will be getting the TOUR first, while it's updated with a new chipset for Sprint, that will avoid the royalties. Hopefully this will add wifi to it - makes sense especially since it's been leaked that Verizon will get a wifi version of the tour later down the road. Perhaps this is what's called the Atlas.

Sprint is also spending all their time/money on the Pre.

Lastly - remember the 8900 launch, everyone was talking about how it was going to ATT first. Well, looked what happened - 3 months ago it launched on Tmobile and ATT just got it today. So you never know what could actually happen, maybe Sprint launches the TOUR first, and they just don't have as many leaks as the other guys.
    05-21-09 07:12 AM
    Sprint only has dreams of an iphone killer at the moment aka the PRE...hopefully the PRE wont fizz out like the Instink....

Funny I was talking to Blackberry Support yesterday and I asked when will we see a NEW bb model and he said you might want to look at the PRE and I said I love BBs I bet I wont even make a special trip to the Sprint store to play with one...He then started going on and on about what the PRE had to offer me
    Last edited by MsRandall; 05-21-09 at 08:59 AM.
    05-21-09 08:56 AM
    Sprint only has dreams of an iphone killer at the moment aka the PRE...hopefully the PRE wont fizz out like the Instink....

Funny I was talking to Blackberry Support yesterday and I asked when will we see a NEW bb model and he said you might want to look at the PRE and I said I love BBs I bet I wont even make a special trip to the Sprint store to play with one...He then started going on and on about what the PRE had to offer me
    Good point! I totally forgot that they're more into pushing the Pre than they would any new BB! Why? He11 if I know!

05-21-09 09:01 AM
    They're slow because they're not willing to shell out the cash to have the new releases first!!

thats true but arent they going to have the next pearl flip as does vzw
    05-21-09 09:09 AM
    I wouldn't call them slow since they are getting 4g now, right?

Any idea when anyone else is going to get 4g?!

That's what I call unfair.
    05-21-09 12:53 PM
    I wouldn't call them slow since they are getting 4g now, right?

Any idea when anyone else is going to get 4g?!

That's what I call unfair.
    The question was about BB's, not service. I'm just saying.

05-21-09 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD