Swiftkey lags in my Android phone as compared to my BB10 dev alpha (I use a late 2011 HTC phone which has similar specs as the PlayBook). That's the other problem with Android phones. Works great with some phones, not so great with others.
    03-15-13 04:04 AM
    I've also tried all of the different android keyboards (swiftkey, swype, HTC native, android JB, etc.), and it might be my android phone, but i type way faster on the BB10 keyboard.
    03-15-13 04:06 AM
    I have to say, personally, I deleted the SwiftKey flow beta and went back to plain SwiftKey, when there's a prediction error I want to swipe back to correct, on flow I kept creating new words by swiping back.
    Flow is out of beta and is now an option in regular SwiftKey. I hope it comes to BB10, although I'm finding it a little harder to use than regular Swype at the moment. Double letters in the top row are glitchy. Try typing "hotter" in Flow and you'll see what i mean.

But if they can fix it, BB10 should get it.
    Last edited by ubizmo; 03-15-13 at 05:12 AM.
    03-15-13 05:00 AM
    Flow is out of beta and is now an option in regular SwiftKey. I hope it comes to BB10, although I'm finding it a little hare to use than regular Swype at the moment. Double letters in the top row are glitchy. Try typing "hotter" in Flow and you'll see what i mean.

But if they can fix it, BB10 should get it.
    I feel the exact same way about flow. I used it for a few weeks and now I'm back using swype beta. I think flow is really good, but I prefer swype by a small margin
    03-15-13 05:05 AM
    Eh? Swift key has been for ages. BlackBerry has had little impact other then letting blackberry users know about it. Which is a tiny impact really.

Posted via CB10
    I know it's been around for a long time, what I'm saying is that more people outside of the Android camp now knows about this type of keyboard because of the emphasis BB placed on it for their own device and in adverts. And there is also more focus on keyboard efficiencies in media coverage, etc. because of BB's emphasis on this feature.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    03-15-13 10:13 AM
    MEh we got the best keyboard period.What do we care It will be a only matter of time before BB finds a superior way for the language prediction.
    03-15-13 02:51 PM
    I know it's been around for a long time, what I'm saying is that more people outside of the Android camp now knows about this type of keyboard because of the emphasis BB placed on it for their own device and in adverts. And there is also more focus on keyboard efficiencies in media coverage, etc. because of BB's emphasis on this feature.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    I don't think too many people make the connection.
    03-15-13 02:57 PM
32 12