Just logged into my Rogers acct today and there is something new that I'm wondering what it means. I tried calling to ask but lines are busy. In my acct profile I can click "reserve new device" and pick a store to get it when it arrives. There is a $40 fee which is refunded once you show up to get it. There is no mention of paying anything else...............is this a free item? I have not used my 2yr upgrade yet so wondering if this is a new program? My choices are a 9900 or 9810. It sounds too good to be true!
    08-25-11 02:57 PM
    Free item from Rogers?? Highly unlikely.
    It's more than likely you'll have to pay when you go pick up the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-11 03:18 PM
    No it's nothing important, it's just a reservation where you eventually pay for it as you would normally do.
    08-25-11 03:32 PM
    Rogers has the worst customer service ever and their offering is way overpriced. I suggest you not fall for their "Free" trap. At the end of the day, you'll still have to pay more for the "Free" stuff you are getting. You could get the same offering from Bell or Telus for less. Bell actually have the fastest network now and Rogers aint reliable no more. After my contract is over im defiantly not gonna renew my contract with them, i've had enough.
    08-25-11 05:06 PM