How can i get my hands on a pre-releaese/test unit?
    03-20-09 06:39 AM
    You had to have been invited to the Last Supper and filled in on the "real" DaVinci Code. Then you have to enter a sweepstakes to get into a bingo game in the backroom of the Day Old Bread Store. Knock three times, do the hokie pokie, but don't turn around. When you arrive home sleep on top of the sheets and a woman named Bruno may or may not contact you during the 5th hour of the fall equinox.

Good Luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 07:01 AM
    Your lucky it is early in the morning. Hopefully this post just fades into the distance and no one sees it. Uh oh I hear incoming, get out of the way!!!
    03-20-09 07:01 AM
    LMAO... Well done Kangaruex...
    03-20-09 06:34 PM
    if you have to ask you cant lol
    03-20-09 06:36 PM
    You had to have been invited to the Last Supper and filled in on the "real" DaVinci Code. Then you have to enter a sweepstakes to get into a bingo game in the backroom of the Day Old Bread Store. Knock three times, do the hokie pokie, but don't turn around. When you arrive home sleep on top of the sheets and a woman named Bruno may or may not contact you during the 5th hour of the fall equinox.

Good Luck.

I can see the OP say, "Ok, I did all of that. Now what?!"

Hahaha! Totally classic, Kanga.
    03-20-09 06:38 PM

Good Luck.

ROFLMAO! Is that all you have to do? LOL
    03-20-09 08:02 PM

Good Luck.

Wow, Kanga, really? Hilarious. I mean, yeah, that is the way to do it.
    03-20-09 08:04 PM
    Way too funny!
    03-20-09 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD