Hello,

I am new to this site and would like some help. I see how cool some people blackberrys are and I really want to make mine like some of yours. Where would you guys reccommend I go to download themes and apps? is there a website you would reccommend? I dont really want to pay, is there a bunch of good free apps and themes I could download?

Any good apps i should look into?

Thanks
    05-10-09 11:09 PM
    Check out the crackberry app store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 11:13 PM
    For themes just use the menu bar at the top of the cb page it has links to themes, wallpapers, ringtones and more. Check the 3 party apps section of the forums for tips on which apps to look for.

05-10-09 11:15 PM
    05-10-09 11:17 PM
    Welcome to crackberry. If you would like theme and wallpapers you can find them here in the forums and I use a site called pimpmyberry.com. You can find lots of free stuff at both.

Apps you can also find here on cb and you can download app world for bb at blackberry.com it has lots of free and paid apps. That should be a good start and I am sure you will get more replays with other places to hit up for more free stuff.

05-10-09 11:21 PM
    well deff. check out the cb store on here
    but just get what ya really will use
    and you don't want to use to much of ya memory
    05-10-09 11:33 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! You will find just about any & everything you could possibly want here, including stuff you didn't even know you wanted

05-10-09 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD