Just had a "Hey, wait a minute!" moment. I can keep my bb browser open on one forum while I use Opera on something else and or Bolt on a third activity. Durrrrr...why did I just think of this? Sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 12:32 PM
    I'm glad that you had an epiphany, but did you really need to start a new thread over this? If I started a thread every time I figured something out on my BB, there'd be an angry mob with torches and pitch forks after me.
    06-08-09 12:43 PM
    I'm glad that you had an epiphany, but did you really need to start a new thread over this? If I started a thread every time I figured something out on my BB, there'd be an angry mob with torches and pitch forks after me.
    I only did it in case anyone else may benefit from the tip. I figured if I was that slow to figure it out, then surely there's someone else out there who was in the same boat. Or maybe not.

If you look at my time on here versus number of posts, I'm not much into frivolous posts, or at least I try not to be.
    06-08-09 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD