Is anyone having problems getting their New Jawbone headset to come out of standby to answer a call?

Apparently, the headset will go into standby after 15 minutes of no activity. The problem I'm having is after it goes into standby, my Bold still shows it as connected, but if a call comes in, the headset does NOT respond. I have to route the call to my handset, then shut the Jawbone off (it makes the descending tones, so it is definitely ON), then turn it back on after a few seconds. I've set it up as a "trusted" device, so it will automatically connect...but this is a HUGE pain in the ****. Kinda defeats the point of "hands free" when I need both hands to juggle the phone, and power cycle the headset!!

My old Motorola headset (which had 8hrs talk + some unGodly high standby time) would never go into standby, and can answer a call with the press of a button...regardless of the duration between calls.

I really like the noise canceling features of the Jawbone, but this is really starting to annoy me!
    02-11-09 04:14 PM
    If you like the noise cancelation then I would bring it back and get the z9i. It also has a great voice isolation software and it is upgradable for the firmware too so it never gets out dated

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 11:52 PM
    Thanks for the reply...

I actually ended up with a BlueAnt V1, and so far I'm loving it!
    02-17-09 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD