If this is what the Iphone5 has in store it looks good and could be tough on the iphone loyalist whom BB wants to sway. I dont know if they video is real but the ideas and concepts are nice.

Video: Apple iPhone 5 First Look And Hands On!?
    Last edited by roderickwill; 09-08-12 at 09:32 AM.
    09-08-12 09:14 AM
    If this is what the Iphone5 has in store it looks good and could be tough on the iphone loyalist whom BB wants to sway. I dont know if they video is real but the ideas and concepts are nice.

Video: Apple iPhone 5 First Look And Hands On!?
    If these features are accurate, it would be a very nice phone. We shall see just how accurate they are come the 12th. There's no doubt the iPhone is king of phones, the numbers don't lie. People love them, for the most part.

I believe BB10 will be a big competitor to iOS/JellyBean. No worries here.
    sahil123 likes this.
    09-08-12 09:41 AM
    Actually it is probably better that the Bb10 launch early next year... It is not just he Iphoned launch... there is new Samsung, Nokia, Motorola etc... With the current addittude towards RIM by the Media and Carriers being so negative BB10 would probably not stand a chance... a great example of "Cannot see the forrest for the trees"....
    jkomo001 likes this.
    09-08-12 10:13 AM
    BB10 already has better screen resolution then retina display and has the same maps app.. And everything is redesigned...not to mention " flow," is awesome!!!
    jkomo001 and morganplus8 like this.
    09-08-12 10:24 AM
    BB10 already has better screen resolution then retina display and has the same maps app.. And everything is redesigned...not to mention " flow," is awesome!!!
    How do you know "flow" is awesome? And how do you know the resolution of the next iPhone will be less than that of the London?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    09-08-12 10:28 AM
    it does not have the same maps app. They are both using TOMTOMs Map/traffic data but that's where the similarities end. As for screen Res if my eyes cant detect it then i don't see the point. and yes there are lower resolution screens out there that give off a better picture.
    09-08-12 10:32 AM
    And OVERPRICED.
    09-08-12 10:33 AM
    How can a phone that isn't released yet make it tough for another phone that isn't released yet either?
    bungaboy and Ben1232 like this.
    09-08-12 10:38 AM
    How do you know "flow" is awesome? And how do you know the resolution of the next iPhone will be less than that of the London?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    Apple would destroy their App market if they were to launch the iPhone 5 with a resolution higher than the devAlpha device, the work around for the iPhone5 development against iPhone4S is to add blackbars to the top and bottom of your app, the chance of Apple adding double width and 2.2 times the height on their iPhone5 vs iPhone 4 are slim to none.

as far as knowing how awesome flow is, if one is a developer you really get to see how great flow is, there are a lot of tools in the SDK to show the power of flow and how amazingly easy it is to use.

As for the BB10 targeting happy Apple iPhone users. that isn't RIM's target market, BB10 is for BlackBerry fans, is for people new to smartphones, is for people unhappy with their current choices, that is who BB10 is for, the iPhone5 does not change that. It will sell amazingly well, just like the #1 beef product sold in the US is Hamburgers, meaning obviously the hamburger is the best way to consume Beef, numbers don't lie...
    09-08-12 10:41 AM
    Love how it says in the first half fingerprint scanning built into the home button, then they unlock it by putting a thumb on the screen in the second half... Genius

Tempted to say the whole thing is bollocks, some of it is sure to be in there, others not so much

As for making it tough we'll have to see once both of them actually arrive, right now all we have are rumours on both. Who knows, September 12th could be trick to get people there to an audition for their first human centipad...
    09-08-12 11:04 AM
    looks the same as the 4 and 4S iOS6 is more or less the same thing, the guts will probably end up being different, greatttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    maddie1128 likes this.
    09-08-12 11:17 AM
    Only thing that impresses me is the finger print scanner. In the video though the guy put his finger on the screen and in the presentation part it said it was on the home button
    Knightcrawler likes this.
    09-08-12 11:18 AM
    Call me cynical, call me skeptical but I am having a hard time taking seriously a video analysis from someone whose Instagram user name is "COKEBOY"

I'll wait for a hands on review from a more trusted source.
    diegonei, hpjrt, howarmat and 3 others like this.
    09-08-12 11:28 AM
    Call me cynical, call me skeptical but I am having a hard time taking seriously a video analysis from someone whose Instagram user name is "COKEBOY"

Cut him some slack AG..maybe PEPSIBOY was taken
    09-08-12 11:31 AM
    The NEW and REDESIGNED iPhone. Please, let me sit back and laugh a bit.
    09-08-12 11:31 AM
    The NEW and REDESIGNED iPhone. Please, let me sit back and laugh a bit.
    Or sit back and watch it sell better than any previous one which is what will probably happen.
    09-08-12 11:40 AM
    Or sit back and watch it sell better than any previous one which is what will probably happen.
    no kidding it will sell better then the rest doesn't mean its anything special
    maddie1128 and kemj like this.
    09-08-12 11:48 AM
    This video is an obvious fake. As far as design goes it's pretty much confirmed that it will be larger, but the fingerprint scanner stuff is completely false.

All touchscreen phones look alike these days. The BB10 phone looks just like every other Android phone.
    09-08-12 11:48 AM
    Cut him some slack AG..maybe PEPSIBOY was taken
    Touch�.
    09-08-12 11:51 AM
    I didn't buy iphone 1, 2, 3, or 4. Not going for 5 either.
    maddie1128, rigwrecker and raino like this.
    09-08-12 11:54 AM

You mean you made it past the site url of worldstarhiphop to read the Instagram user name????
    Last edited by cynicalreader; 09-08-12 at 12:13 PM.
    JR A, mithrazor and hpjrt like this.
    09-08-12 12:02 PM
    "The New Iphone5 is making it tough for BB10"

To be honest, any iPhone is already making it tough for any other brand. Its was never going to be that easy ever since we even caught a whiff of RIM transitioning to a new platform.
    09-08-12 12:08 PM
    The (possible) success of the iPhone 5 will solely be because of Apple's reputation and the massive iPhone consumerism habit. Again, REPUTATION and HABIT, not because of innovation and game changing features. So, yes, I'll sit back and laugh at all the people who buy it thinking iPhone 5 will be something "new" and different.
    09-08-12 12:09 PM
    I am not interested one bit in the iPhone 5. Love my BB and PlayBook and very much looking forward to BB10. New, fresh and very PROMISING!
    maddie1128 likes this.
    09-08-12 12:15 PM
    The (possible) success of the iPhone 5 will solely be because of Apple's reputation and the massive iPhone consumerism habit. Again, REPUTATION and HABIT, not because of innovation and game changing features. So, yes, I'll sit back and laugh at all the people who buy it thinking iPhone 5 will be something "new" and different.
    Well, technically it will be something new and different. (c) larger screen, better camera, lte

I swam down s**** creek and came up clean, with a new lease on life like Andy Dufresne...
    09-08-12 12:17 PM
96 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD