I just got a message from my brother that his BBM was crashing every time he clicked on my name to respond to my message. He just installed the new iPhone update. After a quick Google search I found this article:

How to Fix BBM for iPhone Crashing in iOS 7.0.3 | iPhone in Canada Blog - Canada's #1 iPhone Resource

My brother said to get it working, he had to delete our chat history. I feel like unless BlackBerry is proactive about this, there are going to be a LOT of complaining iPhone users.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 11:28 PM
    Uh oh....
    I just got a message from my brother that his BBM was crashing every time he clicked on my name to respond to my message. He just installed the new iPhone update. After a quick Google search I found this article:

How to Fix BBM for iPhone Crashing in iOS 7.0.3 | iPhone in Canada Blog - Canada's #1 iPhone Resource

My brother said to get it working, he had to delete our chat history. I feel like unless BlackBerry is proactive about this, there are going to be a LOT of complaining iPhone users.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 12:21 AM
    Wow that's my name in the article

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 12:27 AM