i have an new icon I cannot figure out, have looked online extensively but have not seen any answers or references to it...

it is a small envelope, tilted up slightly on the right side (maybe 10 degrees) with a small blue circle on the lower left that loks like the blackberry logo, and a number (of notifications?) to the right of it.... it is not mail, picture mail, bb messenger, or anything else I can think of....

anybody know what i am talking about?
    thanks!
    10-06-11 08:06 PM
    check your main messages folder
    10-06-11 08:29 PM
    Thanks for taking your time to read and reply, I appreciate that. even tho I've had a blackberry a few years and love it, i am not that tech savvy, (maybe somewhere in the middle of the general population, maybe even below the middle as i think of all the questions I have, and reading instruction manuals usually make my eyes glaze..)..just signed up for this site, and actually surprised that I could find my post again....

I went to home screen, clicked on the BB button to left of touch pad, all icons come up... went to presumably main messages (i have 3 email accounts w msge folders), and when I clicked and scrolled thru, i saw several messages w the BB icon, which I had never seen, thought that was it.. mostly they were 'you are registered' message from times I've had to reset the phone. Turns out there were more than 4 (the number on this icon), I deleted them, but that did not make the icon nor the 4 go away...i powered off and on again thinking it may disappear after that, but it didnt.

hope this makes sense, maybe I could take a picture of it, but not sure how I would post that....

thx again
    10-07-11 04:42 PM
    Thanks for taking your time to read and reply, I appreciate that. even tho I've had a blackberry a few years and love it, i am not that tech savvy, (maybe somewhere in the middle of the general population, maybe even below the middle as i think of all the questions I have, and reading instruction manuals usually make my eyes glaze..)..just signed up for this site, and actually surprised that I could find my post again....

I went to home screen, clicked on the BB button to left of touch pad, all icons come up... went to presumably main messages (i have 3 email accounts w msge folders), and when I clicked and scrolled thru, i saw several messages w the BB icon, which I had never seen, thought that was it.. mostly they were 'you are registered' message from times I've had to reset the phone. Turns out there were more than 4 (the number on this icon), I deleted them, but that did not make the icon nor the 4 go away...i powered off and on again thinking it may disappear after that, but it didnt.

hope this makes sense, maybe I could take a picture of it, but not sure how I would post that....

thx again
    Do a search for an App called Capure It and install it on your BB. You can find this app by the way here in Cbs app store. Once you do that just use it to take a screen shot of the icon you aretalking about and save it of course. Once you do that go back tothis post and in a new thread just upload this pic you just captured and maybe we can identify it for you once we look at it. hope this will help you, god luck and we look forward to seeing this icon.
    10-07-11 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD